(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:37 am

She couldn't stay quiet on this, could she!? Damn it! He didn't need to hear this, he didn't need to hear this at all!

Aito continued to stay buried and hidden, his hold tightening on her a small bit as she continued on. He didn't need to hear this! Gh...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:50 am

Hibiki was entirely flustered and holding her tightly! This was a rare rare occurrence and Miyako gave the happiest giggle. "You are really flustered right now... I wish I could see! Are you blushing over being called a hero? Mmm we should get you red scarves for fall. Reds a hero's color. Crimson maybe... Though you are more the Hero's Lancer, so maybe a dark dark blue? Ooh or green, green would look really pretty with your eyes..."

She...distracted herself with thoughts of fall and scarves...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:57 am

Wh...What the hell was she talking about!?

He was not blushing, damn it! His face just felt a little heated from being buried for so long! He wasn't moving despite that either! Scarves!? He made no comment as Miyako went about naming off colors and which one would work best.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 am

"I'll stop for now. I think you need time to recover 'Biki." Miyako's mind was filled with fall clothes and things she could put on Hibiki, but also...he wasn't able to accept it yet. He would one day... he'd done awful things in his past and it hurt him a lot.

He needed her to reassure him that he could still be a hero, especially now. Her teasing voice gone, she said one final piece as her hand came up and reached behind her to play with his hair a bit. "...Even if you can't think it right now...maybe one day my words will reach you and you'll be able to see yourself as I see you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:26 am

"Mn..." Aito didn't nod or anything, choosing to continue hiding within Miyako's hair as she brought her hand up to play with his own. He wasn't sure if he'd ever accept that whole hero thing or now, right now...it was definitely not something he could really see in himself.

Miyako could see him however she wanted him to though... Wasn't...Wasn't anything he could do about that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:35 am

Unable to hold her arm up for long though, she could only play with his hair a bit before Miyako had to lower it back to the bed. She was smiling contentedly, her giggles fading as she yawned again. Hibiki was sufficiently flustered and gotten her thoughts. She'd keep reminding him until he got it in his head a bit better...

For now she should nap, though...it was nice having him buried in her hair...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 am

Aito eventually moved some from his buried state as Miyako seemed to drift off, attempting to nap as he'd asked her to do. He was...over his not fluster and now could also get back to resting as well now that they were lying in bed again.

Today was a lazy day for him, and he was fully content with that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: