(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 am

"It'll be fineee...That's why I put my coat on you." Aito replied, attempting to glance down at Miyako's fingers as she settled them against his lips, though he couldn't see them properly due to them being close. "With my coat on you, you don't have to worry about your skirt."

He'd thought it through!

He began walking with Miyako in his hold, his apartment couldn't be that much further, he knew the area so it'd be an easy trip!

"With my coat there's no worrying about your skirt, and you can rest your legs..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 am

Hibiki hadn't noticed. He hadn't noticed his smiling. He was... His coat was covering her butt which was good...that was smart of him, apparently he didn't lose faculties when he was drunk.

He was carrying her fine, he was thinking things through... Miyako looked away as her hand removed itself from his lips, smiling softly as she tried to hide her amusement at the attempt to see her fingers. "M-Mm, okay. That was smart..."

"Say, Hibiki... I've always wondered...Why did you save me? When we first met. I didn't understand it, it still sorta confuses me. You don't let anyone in, so why...throw yourself in danger for a stranger?" Miyako felt odd asking him important questions like that, but she snuggled against him and pulled his coat around her. It was warm, she hadn't noticed before this that she had been cold...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:27 am

That...?

"Why I saved you? You needed help, and there's no way I coulda just stood by and watch that hollow try to hurt you or whatever when I knew I could at least distract... You got pulled into this whole spiritual world mess and then right off the bat you got attacked...

You didn't deserve to be attacked or have any hollow coming after you, so..."

No one had a choice in this whole mess, when it came to getting these damn powers or the awareness...

"I've seen enough bad shit on top of that, I don't need to see anymore unnecessary deaths of people who never asked to fight to begin with..." He'd been able to do something, so he'd done something.

He hadn't had powers then, he knew...deep down he couldn't have done anything like kill the hollow, not when it'd had Miyako as a hostage especially, but he'd be damned if he was just gonna...sit by and watch.

He...could do things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:38 am

Miyako reached up and held his shirt, clenching it a bit as she buried her face against his chest. He... was so utterly silly and yet so very kind.

How did he hide it so well? She let out a few flustered sounds before she could form a coherent response. "Mm! You think like a hero...and act like a hero... You can't deny it anymore then! I heard it straight from your mouth and so therefore you can never ever fight me on this."

"Hibiki Ikehara is a hero." He had used himself as a distraction to save her and hadn't thought twice about his own safety... He didn't want others who didn't want to fight to be harmed as long as he could have done something... He really was one, no matter how he tried to hide it. What he had done and why just proved it!

She was blushing and happy, but still wanted to know a few more things at least... "So when...I called about the tree, you were worried about me? And...and why do...you like me? I didn't think you liked me like that... Muika's just as protective of me too, so I didn't even know at all."

Her last question came out with a bit of a soft mutter, it was something she wanted to know...at least... his feelings a bit more would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:45 am

Hero?

It was a bit difficult to accept, and he didn't really know if he honestly could, but... Miyako seemed happy referring to him as such, and she seemed to want to believe that so...

"Mn..." Her next question silenced him for a short moment; it was...complicated to explain. "There's a lot of reasons. It's ah...you're always smiling, and happy so...it was just pleasant to be around." He wasn't a pleasant person, but it had been nice, if not a bit comforting to be around Miyako whose happiness just seemed to radiate off of her.

She could probably try to point out Osamoto did the same, but it was different. It was definitely different!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 am

"But Iyuki's always smiling and he annoys you lots. He's aalways happy too." Miyako pointed out with the most helpful of words, knowing Hibiki would probably either get annoyed or something. Or would he? He was being honest while drunk!

Something...he said earlier though pinged at her a bit. He didn't want to see anymore unnecessary deaths... He'd had a lot of sad things in his life huh? She'd keep smiling for him and trust him to keep her safe. Hibiki would never let anything harm her or allow that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 am

"It's different." Aito replied; "It's different, and while I can't pinpoint an exact reason right now I know it's definitely different!"

It wasn't much of an informative rebuttal, but he was being honest; Osamoto's and Miyako's were different.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:36 am

Miyako was shocked silent for a bit by Hibiki's response before she started giggling softly. She was blushing up a storm but she nodded against his chest. "So my happiness and smiling is different...and so you like it?"

"It's...pleasant and not...really annoying?" For someone as quiet as him and withdrawn, he wasn't bothered by he being like that? It...was something he..really liked... "I'll be really happy and smile lots for you then!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:36 am

"Mn." Aito nodded, "it's not annoying when it comes to you. It's soothing, and nice."

He'd said that multiple times already, but it was true!

Miyako's smiling and cheerfulness was something he really liked.

When she said she would continue to keep on smiling he gave a nod, his smile returning at her words. She would keep on smiling for him, he was happy about that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Hibiki's words made her snuggle closer for a moment while his smile caused hers to grow. She was still rather flustered by it, but he was smiling! She was so happy to see it finally... It made him more handsome... "'Biki, you have a really nice smile. Thank you for smiling...and for what you said. I, um, worry a lot about bothering you! Hehe, so its...um its nice to know I don't. And that its soothing."

"Hmm...how about another question! Whats with you and cute things?" Aha! She knew he liked them, but maybe she could get him to ramble about it even though he tried to hide it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:34 pm

"You're not a bother, not at allllll." Aito stated, though it seemed Miyako accepted that now that she knew how he felt towards her, and that he found her refreshing to be around. That was good, no worries then!

Another question then, he could answer!

"Aaa...hmm...dunno, I think they're nice to be around too; nice to have around you..." Like Miyako, they were refreshing to be around, and they just gave off a good vibe that made a person feel good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Not a bother...spoken like that it made the young woman laugh happily, her smile just unable to fall one bit for now! Hibiki definitely didn't ever think of her as a bother! He liked...her...

"So... in essence you like cute things, that's what you are saying. Even if you won't admit it normally?" Miyako's head tilted to the side, what Hibiki was describing was...liking. He liked cute things. "Why not just admit it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 pm

"Ah? I'm admitting it now? Those types of things are refreshing and nice to be around." He was admitting it right now, he enjoyed those types of things.

Cute things tended to spread happiness, or at least good feelings to people that surrounded themselves with them. He didn't have much, but what he had was plenty. He was happy now, definitely...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Miyako was trying not to laugh at his words, Hibiki was not only admitting it he was explaining exactly how they made him feel. She failed and more giggles escaped her. This was way too much! "When you are sober again I'll have to make sure you remember all of this!"

Finally looking up and away from Hibiki, she noticed they were almost to his apartment building. She shifted in his arms a bit, trying to free herself. "Here, let me down. It's a hassle to carry me all the way ahaha... That way you can unlock your apartment and we can go in easier."

It must have been a pain to carry her the whole way even with his strength...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:23 pm

"Ah-" Aito let Miyako down as she began to shift in his arms some, stepping back a step when she'd gained her footing. "It wouldn't of been hard to walk the rest of the way..." He added, looking over towards the apartment building in the distance.

They were almost there, he hadn't gotten tired yet!

If Miyako wanted to walk though, then she could.

He began walking again, making his way towards the building, though stumbling a step at first; he quickly recovered and continued walking, trusting Miyako was following.

As he walked he stretched some, lifting his arms after having been carrying Miyako earlier as a content sound escaped him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 pm

"I-I know that, but you are drunk so I want to be super careful! If you fell and hurt yourself I'd have to heal you up and I'm tired from dancing." Miyako straightened her clothes, but pulled her arms through his coat after, looking away. It was colder, especially out of his arms and away from his warm body...

Trailing after Hibiki, she reached out to take his hand just as he stumbled and before he began stretching. "Eep, Hibiki hold onto me! You need the extra balance."

Watching his arms raise up in a stretch, she stared a bit before looking away. That contented sound was...nice... Her arm and hand wrapped around his after they lowered, eyes glancing up as she smiled. "I thought you weren't going to drink that much... Did you get that bored? Sorry I danced so much... Did you see though?"

Had he watched her at all? She wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm

He would be fineee! He wasn't gonna fall and hurt himself, and even if he did at most he'd get a scratch or a bruise; those types of injuries were nothing! He could handle 'em easily!

Still, he used Miyako for the support like she wanted him to once she'd taken his arm.

"'Kaaaay."

When she questioned whether or not he'd gotten bored, he shook his head; "Not really, It's more like...I didn't realize how much I was drinking because the drinks were good." He'd just...ended up this way! "I did see you dance some, you can dance well! When I wasn't watching though, it wasn't like I could get too distracted, your friends broke off from your group to interrogate me separately..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Hibiki gave in with no protest? Miyako gave him another smile and listened to his explanation with growing amusement. She hadn't expected either response as she led him up to his door. "I guess that makes sense... Aaah I had hoped they wouldn't bother you more and said not to! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Her beaming smile at his compliment turned into a worried little frown as she heard the news of her friends. She shook her head and puffed up her cheek very slightly in a bit of a pout. How...could they dooo thaaat!

Sure he was sexy and stuff but he was Hibiki, she didn't want him bothered or upset!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

"s'Fine, s'fiiine..." Aito replied, she didn't need to apologize as Miyako led him to his apartment door; pulling out his keys, he went about unlocking it to head instead. "Maaaybe try to convince them you have better taste and sense than to go and pick up a serial killer though..."

Well, it was true.

She loved helping people, but really...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Miyako waited until he unlocked the door and shook her head. "Aya is in so much trouble... Most of em didn't believe her, she tends to say those things when someone pisses her off. The only one who did is a bit gullible! But she'll get over it!"

"...It's not entirely untrue though! You can kill and do kill hollows... So its...possible for you to be dangerous." Her smile was warm as she followed him inside, though her head was shaking. "But you'd never ever hurt me. You protect me from the bad things! You wouldn't be able to do that if you couldn't fight and hurt things."

"They can't really know about all of this, so even if they...they have weird thoughts and stuff that's fine too." She peered around Hibiki for the kitten, wondering where the fluffbutt was in the dark apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 pm

"Hollows'r all I kill now; retired killer!" Aito stated as they entered the room, shutting the door once the both of them were inside. Hollows were all he killed now and it was in self defense, damn it!

He could kill, of course, but it wasn't like he did! Not anymore!

That was right, he protected Miyako from the hollows and stuff, he just did that!

He knew they couldn't really know about all that, he knew that but they should have more sensitivity towards calling people those things! And have more sensitivity towards others in a social sense as well. "Uuu...Not my fault I don't get that friendship stuff pff..." Aito muttered, his thoughts having drifted from the serial killer business to other topics he'd been faced with.

Regalia gave a mew, noticing the two come in; her eyes followed Aito who went to sit on the bed before she approached Miyako.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Slipping off her shoes with a relieved sigh, Miyako rubbed her legs a bit and hid the smile as he closed the door. Retired...killer... She knew a bit more now, small hints dropped over the past bit of time in her presence had taught her much if not...exactly... "Mhm! Now you are a part time hero and butler and best boyfriend."

It couldn't hurt to reassure him of things, not at all, so she scooped up the baby kitty that came over to see her. Following Hibiki into the room, she smiled warmly as he moved to sit on the bed. She shed his coat carefully to not disturb the kitten, setting it on the kotatsu now that they were inside and followed him over before speaking. "And that's fine! Does it look like I'm upset at you for it? I'm grumpy at them! Besides, you do understand that friendship stuff. You have me, and Iyuki at least and I am sure there are others... Maybe even Selena could count."

She bent over, leaning her head down and nudging it against his softly as her hand settled on his shoulder while the other held the floof to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm

"Does Osamoto really even count, we're related it's a requirement to like me." He was joking, and his tone said as much; it was only recently that relation had even come to light. "Aa...Still...I guessss."

Just because he had friends though didn't necessarily mean he understood it, they'd just...kinda happened, the friendships...though he guessed that was how it was suppose to happen? It just did?

Aa... Too confusingggg.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 pm

"Mmmmmm, truuue. Just like me! I have to like you now no matter how grumpy since I'm your girlfriend." Hibiki was joking, ao Miyako went along with it before setting Regalia on his lap. She laughed softly and stole a small kiss with a blush before straightening up. "Its something you learn over time, friendship and stuff. Its really complicated and hard to explain but...you like the person even if they annoy you at times and maybe they can be really mean and it bothers you or maybe you like thos sides..."

Miyako ruffled her hair, undoing the pigtails as she did so and sighing. How did you explain friendship really? Instead she put her hands on her hips and cocked it to the side. "You don't have to learn it all at once. We're friends and more, and you have a few at least besides me. So that all you need!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm

"A-" Before Aito could respond, Miyako quickly stole a small kiss; he looked down at Regalia, who she'd placed in his lap before his attention went back to her. "Mn...The complicated stuff can be explained later then!"

There wasn't any need for complicated talk right now, it was difficult to understand at the time being...

He had a few at least, not counting family or his girlfriend; right!

Aito nodded to himself at that, glancing down at Regalia again before he carefully set the kitten on the bed to lay; once the kitten was assured to be comfortable, he let himself fall back on the bed, his back hitting the mattress with a soft thud before he brought his hand to Miyako, tugging at her arm slightly in attempt to get her to follow.

It felt better to lay down and talk! No keeping himself upright and all that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: