(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"Kaaaaay, and welcome~!" Aito replied before he snuggled up to Miyako properly once she'd situated herself comfortably into his arms.

They should sleep, he was getting tired as much as he didn't wanna admit it. Sleeeep....

He closed his eyes, letting himself relax instead of speaking more, even if he kinda wanted to talk more...sleep was needed...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:03 am

Giving one final happy giggle, Miyako drifted off into sleep fully and finally, content in Hibiki's arms. His holding her kept her from moving too much luckily, since he was warm and smelled good. Her body didn't want to be away from it, so it stayed close.

And so she dreamed deeply...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:32 am

Aito's sleepiness eventually became stronger, and once he began feeling it he started to get sleepier as the minutes passed. Without even realizing he fell deep into his own slumber, his hold on Miyako secure as she fell asleep along with him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:02 am

Miyako woke up to pink light. What...kind of light was pink? She went to reach up and rub her eyes but her arm stopped because of something... warm. Miyako was on her back again and there was a bare arm over hers, their fingers loosely twined and resting together. Her other arm was settled around the waist of a warm weight on her, a bare waist...

Once again there was a warmth on her neck and a soft breathing and as her head turned and her eyes opened slowly, she felt a warmth also on top of her head where a fluffy kitten was laying. There was a paw resting on her forehead, which gave it away and a tail curled up around her ear.

Movement was utterly impossible for her, their bare legs wrapped around each other as she noted with a deep red blush. How...how did they end up like this a lot!? What kind of dreams did they have!? She held in her squeak, deciding it was fine to lay there forever as long as Hibiki slept this peacefully for her. He...didn't like waking up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 am

Aito was deep in his sleep, even when the sun rose and morning came; he slept straight on through it all even as Miyako woke up. He was warm, and completely comfortable. Why would he ever wake up when he was in such a state?

Sleep was good, it was really good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:39 am

Pink was because of that tree...was his room always so shoujo in the mornings? Miyako got her arm up to his neck and the hair there as she played with it lightly. Should she wake him? Probably, he drank a looot last night and needed liquids.

"Hibiki...you should get up and get more water in you. Hiiibiiiikiii." She poked the back of his head lightly, shifting him slightly on her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:45 am

"Mnnph...." Aito stirred as Miyako attempted to wake him up; he didn't want to get up... he wanted to keep sleeping. He felt exhausted, and wanted to continue getting his much wanted rest.

Water?

He needed...water?

But sleep...

His hold secured on Miyako as he felt her shift him lightly, he was fighting this; he did not want to have to get up at all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 am

Miyako let out a soft sigh and a small little sound as Hibiki held her more, she couldn't escape now at all if she had wanted in the first place!

"'Biki...Biiiki. Gotta get up, I know you're tired but I worry about water..." Miyako's cheek puffed up and she thought for a minute with a small sound. Even Regalia was curling up more! Nooo no she was not getting two times the sleepy snuggles!

...Well if he...had a hangover.... And he didn't want to move... this was for practice! Her left hand being the one in his hair, Miyako summoned her power and then gently settled a brush against his head. Instead of her usual thinking about what to heal, she instead focused on soothing and putting energy into him. If he wasn't feeling well it'd help him and then they didn't need to get up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 am

Felt good...

Feeling a suddenly nice sensation after Miyako had summoned her powers, unknowingly to him, he snuggled further. No water...didn't need it.

He just wanted to keep his eyes shut, and stay like this. He was comfortable, and now he didn't feel like he needed water or anything at all. Just needed to stay here under his warm covers...

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 am

Miyako with Hibiki's warmth and snuggles began falling back asleep, it was hard to fight this... Hibiki was too draining...she couldn't...

He was sucking her ability to get out of bed with his own inability to get out of bed! This was dangerous...

A purring sound from her head made her eyes droop more, the vibrations pleasant and happy... no...no she had...to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 am

Miyako wasn't trying to get him to wake up anymore, meaning he could sleep more...just like he wanted to. It was probably early morning anyway, he didn't need to be up so early...not at all...

His sleepiness was overriding any serious memories of his drunken conversations last night luckily, though they were simply being delayed. His exhaustion came first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:26 am

Miyako fell victim to the Hibiki trap of endless sleep once more. She...knew she needed to not listen to him... but he was so warm and comfy and cute...

And fluffy kitten purrs just were just too enticing... With a mumble of protest, she fell back asleep. He was such a bad influence on her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 am

With Miyako falling asleep again, it wasn't difficult for Aito to fall back asleep either. He was too comfortable and sleep just pulled him back into unconsciousness. No dreams, but sleep was still good... Still good...

By the time Miyako woke the next time though, Aito had awoken and...horror had taken over where his exhaustion had once reigned over him. Horror...

All of...the things he'd said...and how he'd...acted last night...

Horror...

Kotatsu... Kotatsu was a good...spot that he could just rot away under. Rot away and never face the reality that that night ever happened! He'd...He'd acted like a damn idiot!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:21 am

Miyako woke to a lack of warmth, a very strong lack of warmth and a not dyed pink room. There was no warm Hibiki, no kitten and she was just in his bed. Sitting up, she stretched and yawned and looked around. There wasn't anywhere he could be so he must have gone out?

"Did he go to get food? Huh..." Drowsy Miyako smiled and giggled as she climbed from the bed and stumbled around sleepily. "Mm he was cute... Fluffbutt, what are you doing?"

She noticed the kitten pawing at the kotatsu covers, looking mighty interested in what was under there... The young woman walked over and knelt with a yawn, pulling the kitten onto her lap and lifting up the covers to see if one of her toys got caught under there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:24 am

Aito had been under the kotatsu for...maybe fifteen minutes now. He'd come here and was now just lying on the floor...a shell. He'd acted like a stupid shit, this was humiliating. He'd said things, he'd said so many things...

His dead mind could only curse itself as he fell further into his ball of humiliation, even as Miyako lifted the kotatsu blanket.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 am

"Hibiki! Whats wrong!?" Miyako woke up rather quickly as she set aside the kitten, who crawled under the now open blanket. She hopped onto his head and curled up with obviously pushing as Miyako attempted to crawl under as well.

"Hi-bi-ki!" Her voice was worried as she summoned her powers, intent on healing wounds... was he hurt? But he was in only boxers...how was this possible!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm

"Mn...." His response was his usual one, though it was a bit drawn out, not that it was a response to anything in this regard. Humiliation...

He felt a small weight on his head, which he assumed was the cat as he didn't look up as it settled on him. Wha-

Miyako was attempting to crawl under too? Was there even the room? He did not know...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:16 pm

"Hibiki...come on its not that bad!" Miyako's sleepy mind realized what the problem was after only a moment of no injuries and just that sound, her upper body making it under the kotatsu while the blanket settled on her butt. There was not enough room for both of them but she could be close to him in this.

"It wasn't... you said what you wanted for once. It was really good. And you smiled for me...a real smile more than a few times. It was the best smile I've ever seen in my life!" Miyako was laying on her side, her fists clenched lightly in determined happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:24 pm

"...I also acted like a damn idiot..."

Even if he had been honest, he'd been... He'd acted... It seemed Aito was completely horrified by his acting during the previous night. Even if he had been honest, which overall...was not entirely a bad thing... he'd still acted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm

"...Nuh uh." Her voice firm, Miyako reached out and grabbed one of his hands to pull back to her. She held it to her cheek, nuzzling it softly. "I don't think you did. You had really cute moments, and mmm...even if you think you did its not like anyone else saw?"

"Just me. You trust me so its okay! You probably shouldn't drink too much around others though, not if you want them to see you like that." Hibiki was silly and she needed to get him out from under the kotatsu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

No one else saw... No one...else saw...

Just Miyako, she'd been the only one to see him act like that. He shouldn't be freaking out as badly, even if he had... Mn....

He'd acted like a complete idiot, but...but...

Aito repeated that it was alright, Miyako had been the only one to see him act so stupidly; he needed to calm down, break away from his horror, and realize that...it was alright...even if he'd acted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:51 pm

"...If you promise to come out of the kotatsu I'll let you in on a story about the weirdest fight I've ever seen in public in my life, staring two people you know pretty well." Miyako sensed a weakening in the defense of Hibiki, throwing out a bone for him to latch onto. "They looked reaaally stupid. You definitely weren't an idiot at all, especially compared to that. Your words made me really happy and what you did!"

"I was the happiest I've been in a while. You really like me lots and I don't bother you..." Her voice grew soft, but still pleased and not unhappy in the least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 pm

"Mn..?" Despite Regalia on his head, he moved it slightly to glance over to Miyako, on eye showing through his hair as he rose a brow.

A weird fight between two people he knew well?

"..." Aito was tempted, definitely tempted. What kind of fight? How could it be stupider than how he'd acted last night?

What he'd said was true, but...he just wish he hadn't acted so damn idiotic...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:21 pm

"You haven't promised nor gotten out yet. I won't tell you a thing until you do one or the other. It was so hilarious I am pretty sure I still have some of it saved on my phone~" Miyako grinned and sent a silent apology to Muika for this, but she had tossed Hibiki under the bus to fuel her needs so....

Miyako felt Muika owed him this.

Her smile was a bit playful, much different than usual. Would he fall for the bait?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:33 pm

"Hn..." Hilarious...?

The temptation to hear was definitely growing, it became stronger as he caught that playful smile on Miyako. That was a lot different than her usual smiles... How good could it really be though...?

He moved some, slipping out at least part way from under the blanket. Moving out fully he'd freeze... He was out for the most part though, laying under the blanket normally rather than being under it fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: