(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Hibiki was so sulky it seemed over her leaving to get the bottle. He made a tsun sound and sat up, the blanket falling from him causing her to blush and look away. She wasn't used to it yet! Hibiki was made of sexiness, she couldn't be used to it!

As he drank slowly, she scooted closer to him until she was pressed against his side. Her arm went around his bare waist, the fingers of her hand barely sticking out the end of his shirt as they settled on his side. "Make sure to drink it all, okay? You can snuggle me all you want when you are done and I'll keep you warm for now."

He had finished half...please water don't run down his chest please don't...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 pm

If he drank all of it he could lie back down and could hold Miyako close to him again; ... he had to drink it all then! He needed to drink all of it so he could do that again!

With that to motivate him, Aito went about finishing off the bottle; a small droplet missed but he ignored it. It was just a droplet, he had the rest of the bottle to finish off!

When he finished it, he lowered the now empty bottle; "Finisheddddd!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Miyako was snuggled against Hibiki, looking up to make sure he drank it all because he needed to... Though as he drank, a bit spilled out. A drop trailed down from the corner of his mouth down his throat and she let out a soft breath, her mouth parting.

One shirt pawed hand, reached up as he declared his finished state with the water cutely and then her mouth followed. She licked the trail of water from his neck up before her butt firmly planted on the bed again.

"Y-You...spilled a bit. I was just...helping clean it up." Miyako muttered, her green eyes glancing at the wall as she spoke the semi-lie.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:54 pm

The snuggling was nice, and his smile returned as he finished the bottle. Miyako had snuggled up to hiiiiim~

Aito was surprised as he suddenly felt Miyako's tongue on him soon after, licking up the trail where the droplet had fallen. Flustered...maybe, even? He got over that reaction after a short moment before smiling again, almost...sparkling even.

"Aaa, thankkkks~!" He stated, after Miyako had seated herself back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Smiling, Hibiki smiling was something rare to be treasured and Miyako felt just utterly spoiled now having seen it more than a few times now. But even rarer... was the flustered state that had briefly appeared before...sparkles? Was...was Hibiki sparkling? Had...he blushed!?

Miyako's disbelief could be felt three dimensions away before she gave the happiest laugh at his thanks. "Welcome 'Biki!"

Her arms went up to his cheeks as she pulled his head down and kissed him, pulling him down onto the bed with her sideways as she just could not contain it anymore with happy giggles. Too many feelings! She had to kiss him, he was smiling he'd blushed he was sparkling he thanked her like that!? Too cute and sweet and...everything!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Aito responded to the kiss as Miyako connected their lips, feeling her arms move around him before... A surprised noise came up as they felt to the side, but once they'd landed safely his arms moved around her to hold her to him again.

Again...if he had a tail it would be wagging happily right about now.

He'd finished the water and it was back to cuddling~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Hibiki's surprised noise made her giggle more, Miyako holding back her smiles as they were counter productive to kissing and cuddling for the moment. She held him close, enjoying how nice it was to just be relaxed while doing this and behind held...

She had a few more questions but she kept kissing Hibiki long enough to rather enjoy it before pulling back. Miyako smiled up at Hibiki, glad he was this happy and pleased but... These questions were burning a hole in her chest and thoughts! She slipped her hand into his hair and began playing with it softly, before speaking in a quiet voice. "Sorry 'Biki, but...were you happy before? With the...um... stuff with Selena? Did you like her a lot? Why...would you give her up...then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:45 pm

"Mn?" At Miyako's quiet tone after she'd pulled back from the kiss, a questioning noise escaped him. She had other questions then? He could do his best to answer then! This time...

Ah, about...

"I...cared a lot, and I can say I was happy...the ridiculous arguments were routine, and they weren't taxing...but...I can't situate myself in a life like that...with the multiple partner relationship, plus long distance on top of that. I have stuff here, so it's not like I coulda just gone some place like Canada where I can't even speak the language...

Plus trips were difficult for Selena as well, and going weeks or months really... I can't just be a visiting relationship to have. I need more than that, and I can't just sit by...

I will always be thankful for her help, and always know I was happy in the time that we were in that...relationship, but...I can't just do that for the rest of my life.

I also...like Miyako a lot too...dunno...when it all started, but it did... I feel...a bit more useful, and...necessary too...I guess...I dunno how to explain it well, but... before all that, I had no abilities and even though I can fight, and I have the power to kill... when I got thrown into this spiritual stuff I was basically hit in the face with the reality that my skills...were pretty useless...

Everyone had more potential than me, everyone was able to do more than me, I was just something to keep out of the way. Every time I said I'd be fine, or I could keep myself outta trouble, I got the same thing...you really think you can beat a hollow that isn't a powerless shrimp without powers of your own? It was...kinda a blow every time...

I spent my whole life practically gaining what skills I had only for them to be...worthless.

I feel...a lot more useful now, even though you have really great powers, you can make things...and probably make things that could protect you too... I still feel like I can do more than I was... that I'm not outranked by everyone anymore, even if our strength isn't all that different....

Mn..."

That was a mouthful...mm...but it was the truth though, and she'd asked him how he'd felt about those things, and he'd wanted to answer honestly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Miyako listened intently, nodding slightly as he spoke and wondering how she was supposed to respond to this. Her hands clenched in his sleeves, little fists against his chest as she listened to him. He had been happy but...couldn't be happy with that situation...

He needed more than just a relationship here or there... He couldn't uproot himself to go to Canada either... Poor Hibiki had been feeling this and all alone about it. She bet he never talked to anyone about it before she had kissed him, these feelings he was keeping hidden.

And then he'd liked her too a lot, which that confession made her squeak as he said that though she still kept silent to listen to Hibiki. He was talking a lot, this must be rather important...

Useless, he had felt so useless... And everyone had made it worse! Miyako though really and truly understood that. She had been fine in her daily life but to be thrown in without wanting? And then...Hibiki really wrapped his identity around his skills, even if he didn't want to use them for that anymore...

Miyako shook her head strongly though, Hibiki was wrong about one thing and she had to speak up. "No! No! I can make things but... I can't...Its too slow... And your powers...they suit you so well! You...are blunt and they show your skills! They ones you worked hard for, you can stop things and protect me with those powers."

Aaaah what was she saying it was coming out wrong! "You can...fight back. You can... I can't. I just...have to sit and be protected. I can help you all in the ways I have which makes me happy! I can keep you safe that way, but I'm a... lump. A burden. My powers don't let me do anything to help."

She hadn't even begun touching on the other things he said but... "You can fight back now and show your skills and training! None of it is useless and it wasn't before, remember? You protected me even when you didn't have em so you were never useless no matter what they said!"

Ah what was she supposed to say, she was all riled up at the moment and fiery over his words though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Aito's eyes widened slightly at Miyako's response, though he was quiet as she spoke, making no move to interrupt her or talk until she'd finished speaking herself.

"...You're abilities aren't useless, not by far... If it weren't for your abilities my scars would still be here, and I'd have had to deal with an injury from that hollow for a good while. It wouldn't have been a...major thing to me, I've had worse, but...

You did lots of things that are...logically impossible. Okura was half blind yet you healed her just like that, you got rid of scars on both of us that'd been there for over a decade..."

Her powers were definitely not useless!

"You healed a broken leg in a matter of minutes...and most of this happened only a little while after you'd manifested them! That's not being a burden, and they definitely help! Any good offense fighter needs support!"

When it came to her words about himself, about him not being useless...when he got to that...he paused for a moment; that was right...

"That's another thing...even though I didn't have abilities, you never dealt that blow that made me feel worthless without 'em... I don't...mean to be harsh towards the ones that did, they didn't mean to do it...probably, but..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Miyako blushed up a storm at this, Hibiki really liked her powers and was happy she had healed him up. Even though she was gaining more stamina in using them, she was still having trouble at times... but he thought they were wonderful? She smiled sweetly. "Th-Thank you... I-I'll heal more for you! Whenever you need it! I don't care if its supposed to be impossible, I want to help you however I can even if it tires me out. I just wish I didn't...need protecting as badly. I'm a hi-spec. I can't...I can't do much other than with my powers, so I worry that you having to worry about protecting me is a burden."

"I can heal you up after but I'd rather not have to! S-So... I worry." Miyako sat up a bit on her arms, looking down at him with the softest and sweetest smile though. She had never hurt him like that? That made her happy and she gave a laugh as her hand moved to brush bangs from his cheek. "I'm happy I never did! I worried lots but... Like I keep saying! Hibiki is my precious hero who protects me. I trusted in you to do it even without those things, so I couldn't ever make you feel worthless because you are precious to me! They are wrong to make you feel worthless...even if they didn't mean it... Hibiki is a precious person who deserves happiness, not hurting."

...What had she said!? Miyako let out a low embarrassed sound as she looked away, her head turning from him. No no no! Drunk Hibiki was carrying over onto her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:05 pm

"If it tires you out, you just gotta keep practicing, eventually you'll get stronger and you won't get as tired as often! If there's any way I can help with your practice, or help you train your abilities up just tell me! I can help!"

If she wanted help he could definitely try somehow! He wasn't sure what he could do to help, not injure himself that was for sure Miyako would never want that, but if there was any other way he would!

"Protecting you is no problem at all either! I can do so gladly! It's not a burden at all!"

It definitely wasn't!

Miyako's following words stunned him into silence for a moment, and he blinked before...

As she attempted to hid, Aito pulled her as close as possible, resuming his nuzzling from earlier as he held her close to him. "Hearing that makes me really happy, aha~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:26 pm

"...W-Well...I guess I could make things to get stronger? I-I mean its still my power right, so I could just keep making things! Maybe...target practice things for you? So we both can practice at the same time..." She'd feel better if it helped him too! Miyako smiled a bit, liking her suggestion. She was still blushing but she was happy and nodded. If protecting her...wasn't a burden she'd try not to feel so bad! No bad feelings, he wanted to and it made him obviously happy...

Hibiki could protect her all he wanted then... "Eep!"

She was being nuzzled and held close again! She couldn't escape anymore! Against her internal fighting, her body molded to his and snuggled right up. Miyako was getting too used to his holdings, it was becoming second nature to snuggle him when he held her. "G-Good...I want you to be happy... S-So I'll repeat it whenever you want me to...e-even if its hard and makes me like this."

"...I'm sorry I...made you pick between us. I know you are fine with your choice and happy, but you were happy with her for that time. I guess...I wish you could have been with her without all the others, so that you could have been happier." Finally though, his snuggles elicited her response to his words from before. His answer to her question...about Selena and everything. "B-But I'm happy you are with me too and that's...selfish. I definitely won't...or can't share you though...so you don't have to worry!"

She'd...feel too weird trying that. Aaah!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:38 pm

"We can practice then! We just have to find a place to do that...target practice would be good for me. I need to build up my own strength too, since I haven't had my abilities that long..."

It would do him some good to train, and gain even more stamina than he already had. If he didn't he'd exhaust himself after only a few shots, and that was a recipe for disaster when it came to a real fight.

It would also be helpful to him to learn Bringer's Light, it would greatly help with avoiding attacks.

Hearing Miyako apologize, Aito shook his head slightly; "It's alright, no sorries...I think I'm...much happier this way, not...not think I know. You don't have to worry, being selfish...isn't a bad thing? I'm definitely happier this way...so don't feel bad about it..."

She didn't need to share him, she could have him all to herself!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:54 pm

"There's parks too. Since we are dating, if anyone comes by we can just...pretend we are doing date things. Like a picnic... And we can especially practice deeper in! O-Or if you know someone who had a large area that's safe?" Miyako murmured, this sounded like a good plan. Hibiki and her could learn together all they could do. It would be useful too, she could see how he handled things and learn how to be helpful and get out of the way for him!

If she could coordinate with him it would be useful and keep them both safe!

Miyako was smiling as Hibiki next words hit her. She nodded against him before pulling back and looking up at him, into his pretty hazel eyes. "Kay... I'll try not to feel bad... A-And I'll be selfish over you."

And then she kissed him soundly because her stupid heart was pounding out of its chest. He was happier this way! Aaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm

"Deep in parks would be good, I'd need to practice my own abilities which...wouldn't be good if they got seen." Considering it was a gun and all... "Other places... I can ask...maybe... Aoyama, though I've hardly even spoken to the guy, he's someone I know's lover though so...

There's also Okura and Osamoto's old place, it was in the woods, and after...a lot of research coordinates were eventually found on it. They don't live there anymore...obviously. But it's a wooded area.

Either of those places seem like they could be good. Park would be a little risky, but if we go deep enough in and out of the main area it could work..."

Aito gave a nod to himself before his attention returned to Miyako. She would be selfish over him, and would try not to feel bad. Good! That was definitely good!

At the kiss, he responded, squeezing her to him slightly for a short moment before his hold relaxed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:21 pm

She hadn't had time to respond to Hibiki before the kiss so Miyako kissed him soundly for a few more moments, pouring her feelings into it before she pulled back. He had..squeezed her... She gave him a little pleased sound for his efforts before her kissing was done.

Looking back up at him with soft eyes and a small smile, she finally responded. "Nope, guns are not allowed in Japan really... Hm. Rin Aoyama? The author person you guys talk about? I've never met him yet but I've read his books..."

Miyako blushed, they were rather...rather... famous and just using his place?

The cabin though, she had heard a bit about it from Muika so she sorta knew it and nodded. It could be the better option or best. Parks would be dangerous... "If we went to the cabin too, we could stay a while and sleep overnight there if we get exhausted. We wouldn't have as many worries! A-And no bothering a famous person for their land..."

She would be too nervous to meet Rin Aoyama! His books and romance ones were... "W-Wait he has a lover?! And you know them? E-Err Rin Aoyama. H-He's the handsome... romance author... I went to a signing once..."

She shifted on the bed, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Aito gave a nod; "That's him, the romance author ah...yeah, he does; he's dating a shinigami, I know her more than him, but I've asked him to distract her a few times when she's around. He's closer to Osamoto friendship wise from what I know. Okura knows Aoi, his girlfriend more...same goes for me, she kinda broke into the base of that organization and pestered some..."

That was the polite way of putting it.

Aoi came in, annoyed the ever loving hell out of Seiya and went on her way. She also poked around him some, but she was mostly their to check up on him and annoy Seiya. Two birds with one stone...

"Aoyama is...pretty easy to talk to though, from what little I've spoken with him. He lives in the area..."

The cabin overall seemed the easiest bet...

"If we spend a few days out there we'll need a futon." He stated; "No wayyyy am'I sleeping on that bed."

He was drunk and lighthearted right now, but even drunk him could not agree to sleeping on a bed those two likely fucked on. No way. A futon would be plenty comfortable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm

"O-Oh.. a death god...the one you guys know." That Aoi was Rin Aoyama's lover then? And Iyuki was more friends with him than Hibiki was, but Muika was more friends with Aoi the same as Hibiki? And Aoi liked to break into the old place he worked and bother him?

Miyako nodded slowly as she took that all in. "Okay, I think I understand. And Aoyama is...easy to talk to while Aoi is not? And he lives...nearby. Should I meet them then so I know them too?"

Maybe it would be best to learn more about the circle of people that existed and they knew of? She wasn't sure but it couldn't hurt.

Miyako thought about Hibiki's words for a moment and gave a strong nod, looking more than a bit traumatized at the thought that had now just occurred to her. "...I can just...draw us a bed. For practice. A different bed... Maybe another mattress. We can burn the old one and give it a proper burial."

It deserved an end to its suffering, the poor thing... And maybe stop anything that may have...have decided to live on it from spreading.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 pm

"It might be good for you to meet 'em...since when it comes to this...circle, I guess, they're definitely included."

It was kind of a circle of people anyway, there was Aoyama, Aoi, Okura, Osamoto, and himself...there were likely others as well he didn't know of; he didn't really involve himself with many...and Miyako now too. She'd met Okura and Osamoto, but it would likely do her some good to meet Aoyama at least...Aoi...He could not be sure...maybe...maybe not...maybe...

It was up to Miyako...

Burn the...

"Ah...That sounds like a good idea, definitely burn the thing...Use it for campfire..."

That thing was definitely retired, it deserved a proper burial...as Miyako said.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:10 pm

"There's a lot of people... Aaah lots in on this whole secret world. I am not sure I am ready for all of this... Death gods, famous people... people like Muika and you...really rich people like Iyuki..." Miyako's head spun, sure she was graduating from a specialized school and all that but REALLY! She was pretty normal otherwise... It was still a lot to wrap her head around.

"I'm not really special. My parents own a bakery...this is still really weird when I stop to think about it ahahaha." She nodded, fully aware of where she stood in this whole thingy...

Glad Hibiki liked her idea, she gave a relieved smile. A campfire over the poor thing... "It...it deserved so much better in life than that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 pm

"They can be helpful, knowing them..." Aito replied; "Your plenty special...and even if not you still have abilities and awareness, they're more people that can help... Like a....a team of people...I guess..."

In a sense they all watched out for each other? It was good to have them around and have them as contacts. Trouble could come up, and the more the better.

"Shinigami are mostly just like normal people, just doing their jobs...and you kinda forget Aoyama's even famous..."

They would burn the mattress then!

"It will be in a better place..." Mattress Soul Society...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm

"I'll try my best to live up to your expectations then! I'll definitely not disappoint you!" Miyako nodded enthusiastically, Hibiki was counting on her to be helpful and stuff! She thought..maybe. Maybe she misread his words, but a yawn broke through her excitement and she stopped to cover her mouth. "I guess they are but...it still sounds so mystical... I know you've been there, so..."

Giving one final solemn nod and thought for the poor mattress they would rescue from grody purgatory... she yawned again. How...how late was it? Good thing she had a late afternoon shift tomorrow! And no class~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 pm

"Mn!" Aito gave a nod, smiling again; "It's...definitely weird...I don't think I'm used to it all entirely either, but eventually! We can get used to it together!"

This whole spiritual world they'd both been thrown in without choice...they weren't used to it, but gradually they could get used to it together!

A yawn followed his words shortly after Miyako had nodded, though he tried to hold it back...failing mostly.

They had a training trip planned then; a training trip, karaoke date, they had lots of things planned!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:45 pm

"We can..." Miyako leaned forward and nuzzled under Hibiki's neck softly, he wasn't used to thinks either so they could do it together. She snuggled right up in his arms, knowing he'd keep her safe and warm but also appreciating at least in this she wasn't far behind him.

Hibiki yawned and she kissed his chest softly, yawning again herself. "Lets sleep, 'Biki. We can talk more...another time. I learned a lot...thank you."

Her eyes drifted shut as she relaxed. So many things to do with Hibiki, that he WANTED to do. She knew that now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: