(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:47 pm

"...I guess since you moved..." Miyako sighed softly and shifted to her belly, laying her head on her arms in a pillow as she scooted closer to Hibiki. Her face was right near his and her voice soft as she began a tale.

"I had gone to the amusement park in a nearby city, it was a nice day and well... It was kind of a date. Anyways the date was going badly and he left me there so I was wandering around and then I came across a few people gathered around some sort of fight. There were people snickering and I had noooo idea what was going on, so I pulled out my phone and peeked around a woman who was trying not to laugh. And there was Muika and Iyuki!

I'd not met em yet so I had no idea who they were, they were just disgruntled woman and flustered man really. So um well they were having the weirdest argument. Muika apparently took slight to Iyuki making a comment about her boobs being... I dunno small? And then they began discussing in loud voices about how Muika thought they are on the larger end of B. I don't remember exact quotes but I do have video~ I remember Iyuki saying they could get string and measure her just to be sure of her size and something about a large small still being small..."

Her smile was amused as she reached out her fingers a bit and lowered her pillow so she could touch Hibiki's lips. "Hm, does that beat anything sweet you said last night?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Aito listened as Miyako began explaining this so called hilarious, stupid fight she'd witnessed. She'd gone to an amusement park and had come across... Okura and Osamoto? They of all people had been arguing? Well... it was a stupid argument, as Miyako had said...about...

"Kehe..." Those two idiots had argued about that of all things in public!? A string?

Those two morons!

Aito couldn't stop himself from snickering, they'd argued over Okura's damn boob size of all things in the middle of a park...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Hibiki was laughing! Well snickering, but it was a start. Miyako began laughing herself, smiling and pleased at how this had turned out. He was feeling better about things it seemed...

Her fingers slipped from his lips to his cheek and brushed aside his long bangs gently, while she felt a bit better now. "Mm, I won't tell anyone about how you acted. I-It's my secret...the side of you no one else has ever gotten to see. A precious sweet side."

She'd learned a lot about him... it had made her happy and she allowed all that happiness she'd felt to radiate in sparkles around her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm

"A...Ah..." She'd keep it a secret, well...he'd known she would considering they'd had a conversation similar before when it came to "what ifs" on whether or not he ever became drunk. So... He could definitely trust her not to tell anyone.

She'd keep it a secret between the two of them... that he'd...acted like an idiot and had a night of absolute honesty...

P...Pr...Swee...t... Absolutely not...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 pm

"You have to get out from under the kotatsu now Hibiki. Please? I wanna spend time with you... I have to work later today so I won't get to see you much. A-And after the things you told me I want to just...be near you for now. But you can't hold me under here like this..." Her voice was gentle and coaxing as she pulled on his cheek lightly, green eyes shining as she smiled.

"Remember, I gave you ultimate nerd ruin? You do owe me a bit~" Miyako laughed at that, a little bit of a playful smile replacing the sweeter one once again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:25 pm

"Gh...Fine..." He'd come out; she'd promised to keep this between them, and had given him that story to break him out of his shell of humiliation. "Let me get...pants."

He was still in just his boxers, so he at least wanted to get pants on for now, even if they were just pajama pants. His legs would freeze if he stayed undressed for too long...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:28 pm

"Nuh uh! First you are gonna let me deal with those scars on your legs. Besides I don't have pants on and I'm fine." Miyako teased, she'd let him put pants on as soon as she got to deal with the leg scars she'd never seen before. Hibiki would feel better with pants on and she'd definitely let him.

Scooting back out from under the kotatsu, she moved to her knees and then stood up before pulling his shirt down over her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 pm

The scars...ah, right...

Aito moved himself out from under the kotatsu's blanket, revealing his legs to Miyako. Like his old scars she'd already dealt with, the ones on his legs were there, some faded and few a bit more obvious, but overall one would hardly notice many at first glance.

"You at least have a shirt on..." He was in nothing but his boxers. She at least had a shirt and underwear on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Miyako blinked, took a deep breath and then started pulling her shirt up with a blush as she looked away. It took her only a moment to get it off of her and tossed to the side. Her underwear was definitely a lot less covering than his and she gave a small shiver as she moved closer to Hibiki.

Kneeling down once she close enough, Miyako activated her powers and on her hands and knees began running a brush down one leg. It wouldn't feel too odd, just a cooling sensation as the scars faded from existence.

The young woman bit her lip, not...happy...at all... with seeing them again, or well seeing more on him. "It must have been awful for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 am

"G-!" He hadn't meant that to mean she should take it off! They were lucky they never turned the temperature down like they had that night with the kotatsu... It was a bit chilly, but not outright freezing...

Whatever...

He sat by as she went about healing the scars, and like last time it wasn't a weird feeling sensation, but a cooling one as the scars faded from his legs.

"You get used to it..." Aito answered; well...you tolerate it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:22 am

Miyako shook her head firmly, leaning down and kissing a scar before burning up in the face as she quickly healed it. She wasn't looking Hibiki in the eye after that and started working on his other leg. It was much easier to do it slowly and put the power over the scars themselves, she was starting to note. Doing it in on huge burst just healed everything in the area, but put a lot of strain on her as it was searching out and healing just indiscriminately. If she took her time and focused the energy into specific spots...she didn't use as much and didn't get drained as quickly.

"I don't like it even still and I'm not letting things be awful anymore..." She muttered a bit sullenly despite her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am

Aito averted his eyes for a moment as Miyako leaned down to kiss one of the scars, his eyes returning to watch her healing him as she continued to do so.

"Things are....fine now, no more of that..." He replied; she wouldn't have to worry about things being awful anymore, that whole thing was done with so there was nothing to worry about. With this all physical signs he'd even been there would be gone...

Just the paperwork Selena and the Osamoto's had and his memory...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 am

"Mm...it...still..." She gave up and just sighed, finishing up this side and realizing he'd have to flip over for her to finish the rest. Miyako turned bright red. Should she ask? Should she...?

Shaking her head and making a flustered sound, she instead took her hand full of brushes, three in all and just set them against Hibiki's legs. She forced all her energy through them in one final blast of light that covered his whole lower half and then was tossed back with a yelp from the force she pushed through him to heal all the wounds she couldn't see or reach.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:03 am

More brushes...?

Aito rose a brow as Miyako suddenly summoned three of her brushes after...blushing a lot for some reason he couldn't be sure of before she settled them against his legs. He felt that healing sensation again, much stronger than before as she just let her energy pour into the brushes before she gave a yelp.

"O-Oi, what? Why...?" He moved towards her after she'd finished; jeez, she was gonna exhaust herself!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:16 am

Miyako laid back on the floor, a bit dazed from the impact and the bright spots in front of her eyes just confusing her for a few minutes as the world spun. She lifted up her braceleted hand, her power reverting from such over use as she then began giggling a bit hysterically.

"Ahahaha but then you'd have to roll over and maybe get naked and I know you saw me naked but seeing you entirely naked would be too much for me to handle and I just was like well I did it before accidentally so what happens if I just use more brushes and put it all in." Miyako took a deep breath as a bit of weakness over took her as her hand dropped to the ground with a painful thud. "Are you all fixed up? I sent it through your lower body...wanted to catch everything, so I probably put too much energy in..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:24 am

"F-Fine..." Aito replied, he felt fine, but...she didn't need to use that much energy! She didn't need to worry about healing anything above what she could already see!

He let out a breath; "You should rest now...before work..."

There was still a decent bit before she'd need to leave to head over there, so she should use it to rest after doing this! She'd exhausted herself just to heal his legs up...

She needed rest, and he wasn't going to budge on her not resting! Doing all this before work? She'd end up killing herself once work was over...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 am

Miyako wanted to protest the rest order, she knew when it was an order and not a suggestion by now, but her inability to really do more than weakly sit up a bit was rather telling. She shot Hibiki a sheepish smile. "Since you are fine now...sure. I'll rest! Just um...help me to the bed? I-I'll lay down."

She'd rest, there wasn't really any other choice. "W-Well at least I learned a valuable lesson today about my powers. S-So its good! At least..."

Work would be hell later now...whoops...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 am

"Mn." With a small nod, Aito went about gathering Miyako up into his arms and returning to the bed. Once Miyako was in bed he left the bedside for a moment to grab the shirt she'd discarded, "Here. Warm up..."

Just the covers and she'd likely freeze...

He'd get pants at least, and did that after giving her the shirt. Like the other nights she'd stayed over, he got the longer pair of pajama pants and got them on before returning to the bed. He didn't really have anything to do today other than be lazy, so he definitely didn't mind lying in bed longer.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:34 am

Miyako couldn't even squeak or react strongly to feeling Hibiki's naked body against hers, she just rested against him and breathed a bit weakly. After she was settled in bed, she accepted the shirt and slipped it on with a bit of trial and error.

Then slipping under the covers, she waited for Hibiki to return before giving a soft pleased sigh. Scooting backwards against him once he was in the bed, she smiled and snuggled up. "I liked being held like this, could you do it again?"

With her back against his chest and him curled around her...she'd felt amazingly safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:47 am

Aito blinked as Miyako scooted back against him, wondering why she was choosing to lie like that until she spoke up. A...Ah... He had...held her like that last night...

He gave a small nod before his arms moved around her, pulling her to him as he situated himself comfortably now that he was under the covers.

Regalia joined the two, hopping up onto the bed and moving to snuggle up close to Miyako.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:09 am

Miyako sighed happily as Hibiki pulled her against him, snuggled up for the long haul really. She would rest here with him until work, pulled the kitten closer and snuggling her as well. "Thanks...for last night. It makes you embarrassed but...what you said made me feel better and happier. I won't worry so much anymore."

She couldn't knowing his feelings were that, even if he had trouble saying that normally. "...You seemed to accept you were my hero though while drunk. That was nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:35 am

"...A-...Ah..." Even if he was...almost entirely humiliated by his behavior, he gave a nod at Miyako's words; if they...made her feel better... He couldn't deny anything... She knew he'd been completely honest then, and...denying anything would just be...hurtful...

He didn't really give much of a response to her following statement though. Th...That damn hero bit...

Instead of responding vocally, he attempted to bury his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:55 am

Miyako yawned, not liking how tired she was now but knowing she'd need sleep and tons of food to survive her shift. Luckily it was a short one...

She felt Hibiki's nod and her yawn turned into a giggle, that became a bit of laughter as she felt his head bury in her hair. "You're my hero~ My heeero~ You promised to always protect me~"

Was he flustered? She almost felt like he might be.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:14 am

"Sh...Shut up..." Obviously, his words held absolutely no ill will or malice within them, which would tell Miyako she was right on the dot with the flustered thing, even if Aito would never outright admit it.

H...Hero... W...Was not...

Saying stuff like that...Tch.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:35 am

"I'll never shut up until its ingrained in your handsome head~" Miyako knew now without a doubt that Hibiki was flustered by her words and kept up her soft teasing. She meant it, she wanted him to know he was a hero to her and would be. "Hibiki Ikehara is my hero who promised to protect me and keep me safe. And he can't make me shut up~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: