(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:50 pm

"Ouuu, I like that comparison much better~!" Saaya grinned at that, radiating sunshine just before surprise took over, a sound to show as much as Apo promptly pulled him to her as she made way for the baths.

A he gave another laugh, not seeming to mind the fact that he was being dragged along to the baths whichever gendered area it may be; "Aaa~ Sorry, can't help it~!"

Fufu~ He was happy though, he believed he could be much happier with the comparison she'd just made more than the glass one. It gave for some funny imagery as well~! A sledgehammer the size of several cattle, that was really something!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 am

"I thought ya might." Apo chuckled, pleased that sweetcheeks was pleased too. He was radiating sunshine for a moment, which was all she needed. He wasn't glass, she'd never befriend someone as much as she had him if they were too weak to hold up to her fun damn it!

Laughing, she pushed her way into the men's baths with sweetcheeks still in her chest for now, no fucks given to where she should be going. "I know, its why you are being cuddled."

Someone came up behind her, attempting to grab her arm and tell her no, but someone else grabbed that workers arm and just shook their head. No one told Apo no.

Letting sweetcheeks out of her boobs though, she looked down and noticed some of the makeup smeared there too. She just chortled and headed for the wash area, glad someone put soap out. "Over here, I'll wash you off."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Yes, he definitely liked that comparison better~ It was much more suiting! Neither were glass, by far, a katana and a humongous sledgehammer seemed much, much more appropriate for them! A better comparison by far~

Saaya didn't notice the employee of the inn try to stop Apo, as he was currently being dragged; even he knew though that Apo would bathe in whichever bath she pleased, and he didn't mind either, so all was well!

Once he was let down, he couldn't help but laugh himself. It seemed some of the make up had come up. "Whooop~" He shrugged, but stepped over to the washing area where Apo called for him.

"'Kaaaay~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:11 pm

"Pffft, its no problem. I'm getting washed anyways and now part of the work is done for me~" Some of the makeup was off after all and Apo just chuckled and moved for the water and soap. It wasn't a high class inn and nowhere near the seireitei so there wasn't as much of the more modern functions that she sometimes appreciated... Least the water for washing was warm! Sometimes it was cold...

Grabbing a fresh washing cloth, she soaked it first before waving sweetcheeks over and motioning for him to sit as she sudsed up the cloth. "I'll try not to get this in your eyes, but I can't promise I won't have to scrub. Makeup's a bitch sometimes..."

And she was still going to get some revenge for his freaking medical care...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Saaya did as necessary, moving to seat himself as Apo soaped up the cloth for washing; aaa, bathing with friends was fun~! It was nice being able to, it could be boring sometimes just sitting alone in the baths.

"Alright!" He shut his eyes first, instinctively as she mentioned not wanting to get anything in his eyes. They could get the make up off now~ That'd definitely be for the best...if they missed any and he fell asleep later well it'd be bad waking up with it the next day.

The inn wasn't anything special, but it was nice enough to have hot water, which was all Saaya could ask for from a bath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Apollymia brought the rag up to sweetcheeks face and began scrubbing lightly. Start from the top down~ Well she didn't know if that was how you did it, just how she felt was right. It didn't take more than a few moments for her to scrub off all of the make up, including the lipstick before she crossed her arms and made sure it was aaaalll doooone.

"Done! Now to get washed and in the tub. Fuck I need a soak, this arm is itchy..." The arm with all the scratches was a pain and she grumbled as she reached for her robe to let it drop down. She stood up long enough to get it off, tossing it to the corner where it'd be dry and then moved to grab a bucket so she could wash herself off...

"Hey sweetcheeks, because of yoooour whole thingy with the wounds, you're gonna have to help. Ugh, fucking pain." She quickly realized a problem with not being able to use one arm and have to keep it out of the water as she dumped a bucket of water over her shoulder after pulling a lever to let it fill up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Saaya sat still as he felt Apo begin to wash the make up from his face, letting it all come off; it felt better getting it off, his face felt a lot lighter. Make up could certainly be a burden at times, couldn't it? Fuuu~

When she was done, he brought his hands up to rub his eyes while Apo busied herself with disrobing and washing off. Hn? Help? Ahh, yes; with bandages it'd be a lot harder to get clean...she technically only had one usable hand.

"Alright, no problem!" He answered, smiling again as he moved to go and set his robe off to the side as well. "Happy to help~" He added happily.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:37 pm

At least sweetcheeks was happy with his washing and Apo at least started trying to wash herself even as she poured water over her head, not taking off the sunglasses one bit. They had survived worse, she knew, so they would stay the hell on until she was going to sleep...

Luckily her room had more sake in it~ She could drink herself to sleep and snuggle sweetcheeks...

"Start with my hair and work your way down, best way to since its so thick and fluffy." Apo gave him advice as she waited, her arm outstretched to avoid any sort of water getting on it. "Thanks~ I'll share my stash of sake with you for this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 pm

"Alright, got it!" Giving a nod, Saaya worked on getting Apo's hair washed first as she'd instructed. It certainly was thick and fluffy, just as she described, and he could see how it was best to start with that.

Ouuu~! She was offering to share her sake for this?

"That sounds delicious, I'd be happy to accept~" Definitely! They'd finished up with their mission today and had worked hard! Sake sounded like it would hit the spot perfectly~ "Welcome, though~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Apo leaned back and gave a soft groan, liking how it felt to have sweetcheeks washing her hair. Awww yissss. Floofy mofu mofu getting attention.

Perfect attention...

Accepting... things... for sake... yes.

Apo practically drooled though, mouth open and fangs showing as she leaned her head back. Her eyes were half lidded and she looked like she was about to collapse from niceness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:04 am

Saaya continued with his work of getting Apo's hair washed, humming a little on occasion as he did so. The promise of sake was a nice one, even if he knew it wasn't necessary to have a fun time; it still tasted great~!

He wanted to give a laugh, but resisted the urge, having noticed how much she seemed to be enjoying this right now. She looked as if she were about to collapse in sheer bliss, he couldn't blame her though, having ones haired played with or washed was a nice feeling~

It took a little bit, but he gradually got her hair down, and once he finished his smile grew some; "All done, just gotta rinse now!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:15 am

Aww, yisss... Apo was a noodle ball of enjoyment, smiling as sweetcheeks hummed and seemed to enjoy his work. She definitely did and it was all his fault so he had best deal with it!

Least he'd get sake so there was that...

However, far too soon for her he stopped. Apo just leaned back against him with her soap hair and whined. "Nooo. Sweetcheeks should never stoooop."

Rinsing wasn't acceptable since that meant her hair was done. Maybe she was using the whole arm wrapped up stuff to get hair rubs and pets? More than likely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 am

"Ahaha~ Feels that nice, huh?" He laughed; "I'd be happy to rub and play with your hair after the bath if you'd like?" He added, moving his hands to her hair again while it was still covered in soap for a few more moments so Apo could at least be happy with a little more.

Unfortunately a nice bath couldn't last forever, and neither could hair washing...

At least, if she so pleased, she could have hair playing after! She just wouldn't have wet and soapy hair...even if that might add to the niceness of the feeling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 am

Apo immediately sat up as that was offered, turning and nodding rather firmly. "Its a contract, you don't keep it you don't get saaake~"

She'd hold all the sake hostage if she had to~ He'd at least given her some small consolation head rubs and she grinned before waving the outstretched arm towards the water bucket. "Hurry up then, you're really fucking slow now."

He had to hurry so they could bathe and she could get more hair rubs later.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:56 am

His offer had been a good one~! Saaya was pleased to hear that as Apo became excited about post bath head rubs. She would certainly get them, no problem; he'd offered after all, and he was perfectly willing to take this contract of hers~

"Right, right~ I'll hurry!" He answered, giving a light chuckle as he went about getting the bucket and water to rinse her hair with. Luckily, hair rinsing didn't take too long, and he was careful to make sure the water didn't mess with the bandages on her arm as it poured.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:14 am

Apo was pleased that sweetcheeks was as good as his word, hurrying up the rinsing even as he said he would and cleaning her off. In her excitement to get head rubs, liquor and cuddles, she bounded up once she was sure he was done and made as if to head for the bath. "I'm washed enough, heading for the bath now~"

No need to wash the rest of her body at all! None, just needed to get into that bath and soak so she could be one step closer to the really really fun stuff. Baths were nice and all but... But head rubs and saaaakeeee.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:25 am

"Eeeh? Not gonna wash up more?" He questioned as Apo stood up; he sat the bucket off to the side, needing to wash up himself before getting into the bath. He was sure with this at least Apo would do as she pleased, she was really excited for head rubs, it seemed~

Moving to get the soap, he began the process of getting his own hair washed. It wouldn't take nearly as long, it being much shorter than Apo's was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:32 am

Apo froze as sweetcheeks caught her, before she grumbled and turned around. Plopping back on the stool, she took the soap and some water and held out her arm to keep it from getting wet. "It'd just take up precious bath time. Ugh, fine. I'll wash my best but your fucking bandages have me goddamn trapped. I can't wash myself fully right now, cruel evilcheeks."

At least sweetcheeks was still doing his hair so she could get most of her body washed off. Wasn't like headrubs could be done without him after all... So she could take this time to wash... Well the parts of her she could with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:57 am

"But you'll feel much better if you're fully cleaned! It'd be a pain to wake up feeling grimy, wouldn't it~?" Saaya stated, his eyes closed as he washed his hair, having heard Apo return to begin washing her body herself.

He felt he was right though, if she just washed her hair and not her body then she might wake up feeling a bit less than good. Feeling fresh was what felt best~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 am

"Fiiine fiiine." Apo rolled her eyes, huffed and scrubbed herself off as best she could while sweetcheeks' words seemed to be taken almost as orders more than recommendations.

Getting herself washed as quickly and cleanly as possible, she then rinsed before deciding to make a break for the bath...

THIS TIME THERE WOULD BE NO STOPPING HER! She laughed maniacally as she climbed over the edge and plopped herself in, refusing to let her hurried bath time go to waste now that she was done washing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 am

Saaya rinsed his hair, lightly shaking his head a bit to shake some of the water out as it soaked him absolutely before he wiped his bangs from his face just in time to see Apo bolt for the baths again. She'd been quick about it, but she'd washed; that was what mattered!

He gave another laugh, not speaking further as he went to get himself washed; he knew Apo wanted head rubs after this, and was excited and ready to get the bath over with now that she'd been promised them, so he made a bit of a quick job of getting himself washed up as well, as quick as he could be at least.

Once he was done he rinsed off and stepped over towards the baths, settling himself in with a pleased sigh at the feel of the water. Aaa~ Felt nice~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:33 am

Apo cracked one eye open and then looked over at sweetcheeks, looked back at where she was sitting, looked over at sweetcheeks... looked at where she was sitting...

...There was distance between them...

She was doing without bath cuddles...

... She stared between them, blinking in pure grumpy as the distance didn't seem to get smaller...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 am

"Aaa, this feels greaaat~" Saaya sighed, smiling as if he were now floating in an ocean made of pure bliss before he cracked open an eye to see Apo looking at him...grumpily? Eh...? He opened his eyes then, looking to her as she sat there.

Was something wrong...?

Oh!!

"Ahaa, whoooops~!" Bringing his fist up to his head, he lightly bopped the side of it, sticking out his tongue before moving over to Apo. Of course! He had promised cuddles, but she likely wanted them in the bath too!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:58 am

Waiting and waiting and waiting as he rested there, Ao's eyebrow twitched a few times as he spoke of how great it felt. Well... it WOULD be more relaxing if she was getting her damned cuddles...

As he brought his hand up and looked cute, that did mollify some of her grumps... Enough that she merely pinched his cheek lightly as he settled next to her. "So many bent promises, uuugh. Sweetcheeks truly has become evilcheeks. Cruel cheeks. No longer sweet and kind."

Apo immediately snuggled right up to sweetcheeks, grumbling the whole time as she crawled up onto his lap and draped her arms over his neck. No way was he fucking escaping them now! Leaning up for a quick kiss, she got more lipstick back on him before laughing and laying her head against his shoulder.

"Now you are marked again cruelcheeks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 am

Saaya gave a slight whine as his cheek was pinched, his hand moving up to rub it as Apo settled and snuggled up to him in his lap; he didn't move in the least, not minding the closeness. Closeness was required for cuddles, after all~!

Fufu~ Cruelcheeks though? Aha, what an amusing nickname...

Ehhh? His hand moved up to touch his lips after she'd kissed him again, noting the lipstick that came off slightly on his fingers; "Ouuu, seems I am~"

Oh well, it could be easily removed later, for now it was relaxing time! Saaya brought his non-lipstick stained hand up, moving it to Apo's head this time for head rubs. They weren't done with the bath, but he knew most of all that she wanted head rubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next