(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Keep his mouth shut, so...play as if he could not speak; well, that would certainly solve the issue with his voice... No touching, no speaking...

"I trust you'll hang onto my sword, and hand it off to me when needed? The only thing I can see myself being permitted to carry around would be my shamisen for entertainment... It would at least give us a better reason for being there...but if they saw what was meant to be a dainty woman with a blade well...something would obviously be up."

By his way of speaking, it seemed Saaya had agreed without really saying so exactly.

Well... This wasn't the first time he'd been put into women's clothing... So it wasn't a big issue.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:57 pm

"I'll keep it on my hip, whichever is easier for you to grab when you need to. I'd never leave sweetcheeks without his weapon." Reaching over, she patted the aforementioned sweet cheeks and nodded. Whichever side he'd prefer on her to grab, or even her back would be acceptable. Wasn't like she needed the blade and keeping it safe for her friend...

His idea was a sound one and she drank more, though the jug was almost empty by now and she was swaying a bit in her seat. Wasn't like she couldn't do this while completely wasted anyways so that wasn't a concern. "You seem all set now~ Ahah, this should be fun as fuck! I was right, you are a better Lady than I am. Definitely smarter."

"I have to figure out how to make you breasts though... Maybe some sort of pudding substance and then bags around the neck..." Apo was set on making him the best lady of all time and that meant magnificent boobs as well. Hers were too impossible of a standard to keep for fake boobs, but they could be a good general shape... Hm, should he have large ones or smaller though? That would determine the firmness... And how much pudding...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Saaya gave a nod at that, his smile returning full force. "Anywhere is fine, I should be able to manage should I need it."

Back, or hips it didn't matter; he felt no matter the situation he would be able to get to his blade should a situation urgent enough called for it.

A small laugh was given at Apo's comment about being a better woman; ah well, they had things planned and...this should all work out.

With her strength, and his swordsmanship he doubted the job would be too difficult.

Eh?

Make him breasts? Well, considering he was male he was rather flat chested... It...would likely grant them easier access as well...the more attractive to the eye the more likely they'd be willingly let in...especially if those hounds thought they had a chance.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

"Then it should be fine. Hah. I wonder if I should get in disguise too..." But then her coat... Apo looked down and lifted up the soft white fur with a frown, not wanting to have to leave it behind... Disguise though... "Weeeeh."

She took a large final gulp of the jug and wehed as she fell to her side, looking up at sweetcheeks and waving the jug around. "I'll make you the prettiest damn musician this side of...um whatever. Yeah. Pretty pretty and tempting. Can you pout on command or should I pinch your cheeks at times?"

Dress clothes, fake boobs... wig...makeup... Apollymia knew just where to go to get all of that! Luckily for them both.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Prettiest musician, eh? A light laugh was given at that, well...hopefully they would be able to dress him up enough to pass.

"The pouting might be seen as some tic if I do it too often, it would need to be timed well..." They didn't want them thinking he was strange, that was the opposite of what they wanted... They would need to discuss signals though...

As harmful as the cheek pinching was to his skin...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm

"Don't you know? Men love pretty, delicate flowers who pout and are silent. Its mysterious and alluring~ Pouty is just another...thing they like it seems." Apo seemed to know a lot about men's interests, nodding sage-like as she informed sweetcheeks about this. She had no doubts he could be the most lovely of decoys.

"You are perfect for this! Once you are ready we can head to the... Ladies' House." She had some friends there that would help them out, though it was technically a brothel... Saaya would get only the best!

She...definitely wasn't doing this whole thing just to get him in drag and see how he looked. The job WAS important... It required... lots of thought and planning... Yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Perhaps... It would be something to figure out once there, he couldn't speak...but perhaps he had a few gestures up his sleeves he could use to keep the men from suspecting too much. Make him think he was the delicate flower that Apo claimed men of that type loved so much...

"I'm ready when you are, once we get the food paid we can head out." His food had disappeared...disappeared into his stomach and he moved to pull out the money he'd earned to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Apollymia just grinned and emptied a handful of coins into the table, paying for hers and then some to give them a tip. Their hard work had been appreciated~ Especially the delicious booze.

Patting her full stomach, she stood and stretched her arms and body out a bit with a loud groan before heading for the door. Gesturing to her back, she looked over her shoulder at sweetcheeks."It's a bit further out, you'll have to climb on sweetcheeks. If we walked it'd take a day or more to get to it~"

She hadn't exactly ever hid her shinigami status from him... Mostly the fact that she wasn't a shinigami was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am

Saaya placed his money on the table along with Apo's, giving enough for all of his food plus a tip as well before he pocketed the remainder. He had some left over just as he'd expected.

Luckily, he didn't have to pay for a room tonight so he had it to hold onto~

He stood after paying, placing his shamisen back on his back and sword to his hip, having needed to set them aside for proper comfort while eating.

"Right, right~" Giving a nod, he moved over to her and did as asked. She was strong, very strong and could easily lift him he knew.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Apollymia waited for sweetcheeks to secure himself before wrapping her arms around his legs and holding him in place. With no regard for anyone watching, the woman took a step and shunpoed up to a roof a few blocks over. More steps and happy, slightly insane laughter at the speed followed soon after. The wind rushing through her hair, on the way to finish a job she'd taken...

So much fun to be had! So many goofy fun times ahead... Sweetcheeks was always up for her insane and crazy plots for things that should be really simple to accomplish. It should have been a simple hopping over the walls and picking up the stolen cat.

But this way was much more fun~

It took a bit of traveling, but she stopped after a bit to make sure Saaya was fine in an alleyway. "Almost there~ Definitely much faster than walking, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Saaya was sure to hold on when Apo rushed off, holding him securely as well as she bounded roof to roof with her shunpo. It was quite a useful skill for quick travel...

For now, they were heading towards wherever it was that would prepare them for this little mission they'd just talked about, but rathr than appearing in the open, she landed in an alleyway.

"Definitely much faster." He answered, smiling as he did so.

Almost there then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:50 pm

"Good! A few more hops~" Apo called back before jumping to the roof in a single bound, a quick shunpo following. Sweetcheeks was holding on and with a few more steps they were in another, matching alleyway.

It was here she attempted to let the man down and reach a hand up to yawn as she did so. "Okaaay. Lets head out, its just to the right a few buildings. There I'll get your makeover done. You won't even recognize yourself sweetcheeks, a perfectly pretty lady."

Heading for the entrance to the alleyway, Apo's hips swayed with their usual enticement as she walked forward. "...Hey, I know my powers are cool and all... But don't you dare become a shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 am

A nod was given in response to Apo's words; just a few more hops and they'd be where they needed to be. They would prepare for this mission, there was no chance of failure; that's what they had to tell themselves~

It wasn't really that far-fetched anyway... Her power and his swordsmanship, they should be fine.

He moved to stand as Apo stopped again, and he gave a stretch; "Right, right~"

Hn?

"Of course I won't become a shinigami, I don't have an interest in it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:38 am

Apo just looked back and frowned softly before crossing her arms and looking ahead. "Better not! I don't have many friends to lose them to becoming fucking shinigami. You could get fed and a nice bed and all sorts of things for going to that stupid school I hear... So no temptation! You get on hard times, you come find me and I'll take care of you instead. Ya hear?"

Her voice was made of pure grumpiness as she stalked ahead, sending up soft puffs of dust on the road as they made their way through the somewhat crowded street. It was getting a bit darker out but not too much, so people were getting things done before the night crowds came along was all. A large berth was given to the pair though, Apollymia's white fur coat being rather distinctive and wariness inducing on anyone with half or even a smidgen of a mind.

Continuing down the street, she paused at a large fancy wallk and open gate. The lanterns on it weren't lit and there was a building set back a bit from the gate. It looked very decorative and also very flashy... A decently high class brothel. It must do well considering its looks and the district and Apo waved sweetcheeks to follow her inside with a smirk. "Come on, I bet these ladies will love you~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 am

"Promise, promise~" Saaya gave a small laugh, "I couldn't sit still enough to be one. Sitting in a classroom for so long? I'd die of boredom after the first day..."

He needed his freedom, he needed to be able to roam as he pleased; he coudln't stand being stuffed into some classroom just to become a shinigami. Even as a shinigami, he'd be incredibly restricted in comparison to his life now...

No way, definitely not for him.

His eyes glanced around the district as they walked, they...or more so Apo, were obviously catching people's eyes. Oh well...

Huuuu~?

They approached the building, and he looked to it just before Apo began talking. "Ehhh? This is a brothel, isn't it...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 am

"Pfffft! Of course not! I should have thought of that, sorry sorry." Apollymia waved her hand back and forth in front of her face with one eye closed as she guffawed at sweetcheeks' response. Couldn't sit in a boring classroom all day indeed! Freedom was the best damn it and nothing else was better!

"Observant of you. Yep! Best place around for lady's clothes and makeup. Besides they'd probably have something in your size better than a store would, a few of the women here are taller like you." She chuckled as she walked around the side of the building, following a path for workers it seemed. Stepping up to the less elaborate door, she stepped inside to happy squeals as a few of the women mobbed her.

"Apo-saaaan!" "Polly-chaaaan!" "Poool-taaaan!"

A few half dressed women were clinging to Apo, happy to see the woman while a few more sat at tables with what looked like a breakfast for them. The peered around the mobbed woman, looking at sweetcheeks curiously as Apollymia tried to calm her fans down. Most looked like they were just getting out of bed it seemed, half awake and none were in full garb.

"Sweetcheeks! A lil help here?" She called to her friend, turning her head and laughing as the women froze and looked back at the new vic-friend Apollymia had brought. Happy glints shone in their eyes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 am

So it was a brothel... He blinked, and after a moment his eyes returned to Apollymia as she informed him that it was the best place to find women's clothing, better than a store...

He let out a breath, giving a nod as he followed behind her. As they entered the building, heading down the side of the building he glanced around occasionally...that was until they reached their destination...

...and Apo was promptly jumped.

For a few seconds there was a slightly surprised expression at the sudden reaction, but he composed himself rather easily. T...They were eyeing him after Apo had spoken to him though...

"E-Eh, ah..." What was with those happy glints...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:13 am

"Now now~ He's not here for work. I need a favor!" Apollymia laughed more as the distraction tactic worked. Saaaved~ The glint disappeared as the women sighed as Apo didn't give them permission for fun on her new friend. They were all her friends though and muttered softly as they moved back to their tables and waved the two over to join them.

"He looks small and gentle enough I wouldn't mind a ride on him."

"Oooh look at those eyes, pretty pretty."

"Legggs."

"What kind of favor? The boss is out right now so I'm in charge." A taller woman yawned and looked at Apo with curious eyes, wondering what this woman could want with that man in tow.

Apo snorted as she stood by, waving her hand in the air and hoping sweetcheeks followed her in more. "Well I need to get in somewhere and a lady would be able to get in better than a merc for hire."

They all perked up, eying Apollymia up as if she was the one to be. "No no not me! Bwahahah. Fuck no! Sweetcheeks, sweeeetcheeeeeeeks. He's gonna be my lady, I get to be his hired help for the evening. I need your help making him the prettiest shamisen player this side of the Rukon, eh?"

Poor sweetcheeks. The wolves all turned to look at him, giving him approving eyes before waving him over for a better look.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

They all seemed...so disappointed when Apo claimed he wasn't here for any kind of work... E-Eh... He wasn't... Though, by the looks of things...he could understand how that mistake could be made.

What was that he heard? Something about his legs? Eh?

He didn't have much time to think on it before one of the other women spoke up, speaking to Apo about what this favor was.

As she walked further into the building, Saaya followed, keeping a step or so behind her as she went about explaining the job they needed to do.

They all seemed to perk up the moment Apo mentioned a "lady" ...

Yes, not her, but...him.

It was then they all turned to him, and a sheepish laugh escaped before he smiled at them. He'd been thrown to the wolves it seemed, and he stepped a bit further into the room as he was waved over.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:30 am

"Definitely something we can work with." One of the women piped up, standing up and revealing that she was rather tall in fact. And built a bit bigger than most women... And lacked a chest.

In fact there was stubble on his chin that she rubbed, smiling a bit. Apollymia walked to the side as this person took over, her hands making grabbing motions at her own chest while another woman shook her head. Apo pouted, squished them slightly smaller. The woman sighed and shook her head more. Apo shook her head, taking a stand...

What in the world were they discussing in heated whispers and grabbing her boobs over?!

"What's your preference boy? I think playful elegance is suiting better than gorgeous queen. More of a sweet princess... Well speak up, what are we working with? Anything you don't particularly want done? Whatever she wants is fine, but you need to be comfy." The woman began walking up towards a door in back, Apo and the woman in heated discussion over something following behind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:09 am

He was something they could work with, well that was...good? Well, for their mission it was good, so yes...this was a good situation. He was someone they could work with and give the appearance of a woman.

It seemed Apo was now busy...doing something with one of the others, conveying...silent messages?

Saaya didn't have long to think on it before he was questioned. His type? A-Ah...

"Ah, well..." He was quiet for a moment, "I believe that may be the best to go with... I'm not supposed to speak, but I am to...pout some as Apo had suggested..."

He had to appeal to the male eye as a silent shamisen player...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm

"Hauty? No... Pouting. Just pouting. I think it'd be better for you to just be mysterious. Can you smile sweetly? If so that'd be best." She asked, taking Saaya down the hall only a bit before opening a room, revealing a vanity filled with lotions and makeup and other such items. Hair ornaments, all sorts of decorative jewelry...

A part of the wall had a stand or two for wigs, fake bodies as well with dresses or clothes draped on them. Apollymia followed them in, full pout as the woman walked off with a smug smile.

Sticking her tongue at her, Apo then stepped inside and headed for the clothes with a grin. "Come on sweetcheeks! Lets find you something pretty. She'll take care of the wigs and fake boobs, we get the makeup and dressing you~"

The woman who had led them here sighed and rolled her eyes, moving to take a seat at the vanity as she examined her offerings for the man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:52 pm

A small nod was given as the woman explained what was best for him as she led him down the hall. Mysterious... He should also smile sweetly.

"Smiling isn't a problem." Saaya reassured, his eyes looking to the room as they entered.

A vanity, and with it were many products that were meant to give one beauty. Hair ornaments, jewelry...

Noticing Apo, he blinked as she stuck her tongue out at the woman before her attention had landed on him. He gave another small nod; "Right..."

With that, he stepped towards the clothes where Apo awaited him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 am

"Aaah look. So lucky~ You get the nicest things." Apo almost pouted, but she adored her bodysuit too much to really bother. Her fur coat was nice enough as it was~ The floof just perfect for keeping her warm as she slipped it from her shoulders to the floor.

Grabbing an armful with abandon, she held out one color and design up to the man of the more sultry kimonos. She was looking between the armful though and the man after a moment, a true grump forming on her face as she took in the way they all would probably suit him. "You are definitely too pretty for your own good. Why does sweetcheeks have to be gorgeous..."

Prettier than she was! This was a travesty. A severe travesty. Whatever they picked would look nice on him! Apo grabbed one set from the stack and set it aside, choosing at random because seriously this was unfair...

The woman at the vanity, snorted and set aside the right colors for Saaya's complexion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:25 am

Well, the kimono's really were nice, very well made from the looks of things; he could easily admit that as he watched Apo grab an armful of clothing before holding one out to him. There were certainly a variety of colors...

Eh?

Saaya blinked as a face of...grumpiness crossed Apo's face before he could grab the kimono held out to him. There was a bout of curiosity within him due to her expression before she stated what was up.

"Eeeeh? Apo's pretty too though~" He wasn't wrong in that, he felt! Both of them had nice looks.

Now she was choosing an outfit at random? He would accept whatever they thought looked the best! Their opinions on this were quite valued, after all~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next