(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:27 am

He couldn't lick it off...and with Apo's continued laughter it seemed she realized this as well. He couldn't lick it off, it'd all soaked into his robe... The sake was gone from him!

He could...have her bottle though...

"We can split the remainder." Saaya suggested, moving to sit up just after Apo licked his cheek. He was soaked in it now, and so removed the robe. The robe would just feel awkward and gross on him in a soaked state anyways...

With the remaining sake though, they could share it! Even if there wasn't much left they could half it...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:31 am

"Sweetcheeks got naked too~" Apo waited until sweetcheeks had removed his soaked robe, laughing deep in her throat before she dove for him again. This time however she just snuggled up to him and licked sake off of him, now that she was not flustered the drunken cuddles could commence!

"Mm, think I've had enough. I just want to cuddle now..." Murmuring, she clung and refused to get off now that she was getting the much required cuddles of not ruin. She'd just lick what sake was left on him off and let him have the nearby bottle.

It'd be bed time soon enough or at least she'd be out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:35 am

His focus on the sake, Saaya didn't notice Apo dive for him until it was too late, a surprise noise escaping him as they tumbled back to the floor before she snuggled up to him, and just licked more of the sake off of him.

"Eeeh, okaaay~ If it's almost bed time though we should at least set out the futons... Or, I will, they should be in the closet... I can set 'em out and you can get all the cuddles you want!" Sounded like a solid plan, but the futons were necessary, the floor would get way too uncomfortable after awhile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 am

Apollymia finished cleaning his neck and moved down to his shoulder before sweetcheeks spoke. She gave a mild yawn, but the suggestion was sound~ The vizard was way too drunk to set up a futon.

Letting go of him, she peeled herself off of sweetcheeks as the sake caused a sticky mess and moved to sit on her legs before stretching her arms up over her head. "Sounds like a good plan to me. We'll have to bathe in the morning. Sake bottles aren't meant for even a quarter of my fucking monster strength hahahaha."

Sweetcheeks could get everything set up and then he could drink and she could get all the damned cuddles she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 am

"Sounds good, we can bathe again tomorrow since the baths are closed by now..." Saaya answered, moving to sit up as Apo moved off of him so he could stand.

As she stretched, he stood and headed for the closet, pulling out the futons to get them on the floor properly. At least they weren't especially hard to lay out. It took a few, but once they were down he gave a pleased sound and stretched.

"All set~!" The bed was set out and now that it was he let himself plop down onto it. Aa, a nice, soft futon for the night~ Even if the sake did leave him sticky...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:00 am

Apo waited, drowsing a bit after her long hard day and the sake drinking. It was time for her to cuddle and lay the hell down, getting some much needed rest... Baths in the morning would be vital, though she wondered what kind of sticky sake smell might stick to them.

AS the futon was set up and sweetcheeks plopped onto it, she crawled over to him before plopping herself down on his chest and tugged the blanket over top of her.

"Aaah, sorry this. You're really fucking sticky." Apo grumbled softly under the covers, licking his chest a bit as she wrapped her body around him. He tasted like sake, which was enough for her. She was drowsy, but Sweetcheeks got to drink the full stuff, so she'd be fine with just this minor tasting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:14 am

Saaya moved to rest back as Apo crawled under the blankets, letting her cuddle up to him as he'd promised she could. The day had been a really long one, sleep would be great after it all~

"Aa, it's fine, it's fine..." He answered, feeling Apo's tongue on his chest as she licked up the sake. "We'll get baths tomorrow, that'll solve the sticky..."

He could still drink if he wanted, the bottle not that far away from what was left of Apo's, but now that he was in bed he was almost too comfortable to move...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 am

"Promised me hair rubs too." Muttering softly, Apo kept cleaning him up a bit or at least attempting to clean herself a spot to lay with her tongue. So much sake... It was from her glomping him, so it was her own damn fault but she didn't want her face to stick to him like the rest of her would be.

Baths in the morning wouldn't help the sticky face dilemma now and she kept licking softly, though sweetcheeks didn't seem to want to drink anymore. It wasn't her problem~ Even if he did decide to drink, he had two hands, one could be petting her while she did this. The other could hold the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 am

"True, I did; sorry, I'll get right on that." Saaya chuckled, moving one of his arms to begin rubbing her head as he had earlier like in the baths. This would probably put her right to sleep, though maybe the sticky situation with the sake would distract her...

Nothing they could do about it tonight though... Oh well.

At least she was getting her cuddles and hair rubs now, just like he'd promised she'd get!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:29 am

As sweetcheeks did as promised, Apo gave a soft little pleased sound as she cleaned off his chest so she could relax against him more. Her leg slipped between his, wrapping around him and making sure he didn't try to escape as she settled her face against his chest.

If he hadn't wanted cuddles, he was shit out of luck because he was getting clinging, unmoving, not wanting to go anywhere cuddles. In fact as he petted her more her body melted entirely against his, like a limp noodle...

"I'm gonna be stuck to you in the morning. Bleh." Apo whined softly, her voice almost a whisper as she couldn't fight the hair playing. "Least...I cleaned your chest..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:32 am

Apo had immediately relaxed it felt like, she had gone limp as a noodle just like she had earlier when he'd been doing this. Aha~ It was expected, and Saaya was fine with this as he let his eyes shut for a bit, a chuckle escaping at her words.

"True, it'll be a minor problem...but at least you cleaned yourself a spot..." They'd have to avoid spilling sake upon the next time they encountered one another... It was not meant for wearing, after all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 am

"Even if I cleaned all of you off, I'm still fucking covered in it so it wouldn't be like I could do more than this." Apo had lost her sunglasses at some point too, but she didn't care right now. She was relaxed and comfortable, or well mostly so. Anytime her body shifted it tugged at his skin...

Luckily the hair playing was keeping her from moving though that meant the sake was going to stick them together worse. Her breathing slowed down as she began to drowse, commenting on things she remembered. "I've only ever seen this happen after sex, pfffffft. Sweet dreams, sweetcheeks... I'll...see you in the morning..."

Apo yawned against his chest, snuggling against him for comfort more. This nice memory would keep her happy even when she was all alone again~ She...could be fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10