(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:05 am

Kinklord had reverted to merely whining her name, allowing her the utter victory as she promptly sat on him and held him down. Her fang filled smirk told him exactly what she thought as one eyebrow raised up. No way could he refute her claim with whiiines~

She was immune. Least she had shocked him, leaning down and licking her teeth as she drew attention to them. Definitely not human ones... But he was only denying the kinklordness now. "Ohohoho~"

"What if I told you I'm really a bear? A large powerful bear! With soft white fur~" She seemed oddly proud of that, though the fact that he seemed to accept her no matter what... And the years of friendship between her, as well as all this alcohol, had served to give her the courage to admit it. She continued after a moment, explaining why it was relevant. "That makes me a monster, just like you liking to praise people while they do kinky things to you makes you a kinklord."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:11 am

"Bears are cool though...fuuu~" Saaya pouted further, even going as far as to puffing out a cheek this time as Apo kept him down, sitting on him as she bared her teeth some. Bears were cool though, and cute when minding their own business! The fluffy was a appreciated...

He wasn't a kink lord though!

"Eeeh~ Sometimes they like praise though!! Aaaapo~!" People liked praise, and sometimes it even made them blush! It wasn't a bad thing, and not that kinky!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:21 am

"You aren't taking me seriouslyyyyyy! I am serious! I'm a bear, I'm really a bear! I'm not a huuuman. I'm not even a shinigami! I'm a beaaaar! Inside of my world is a bear and that's me! I'm not this peeerson! I mean I am, its all mine now. But it wasn't befooore!" Here she was pouring out her darkest secret to him, while wasted, and Kinklord just called bears cool?! Apo reached up, fluffing up her hair in frustration as she growled. He was just pouting! Well she'd sit here until he took it seriously!

Sit right here!

Wasn't like she was impossibly heavy right now though, so at least he wouldn't die.

However Kinklord continued his own explanations and she stopped her frustrated hair floofing to look down in confusion. "...Wait they do?"

A hand went to her lips, one finger resting against their plump softness as she was briefly distracted and thought about this. Praised...while doing... She couldn't see why though? Maybe if she... imagined herself being praised for... for that... What though...?

Her face turned a deep red as she froze solid, unable to move due to the extreme fluster over that whole image now.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:28 am

"Bears are cool though~" Saaya once again pointed out; not human, not shinigami, it didn't matter to him. She was his friend, and that's what was what! "Aaaapo~ You're my friend, that's what I see. Not a human, shinigami, or even a bear~"

He gave another light chuckle, but he was serious when it came to this half of their discussion too; she was his friend, what she was didn't matter to him.

Eh?

"Yes...they do." Yes, sometimes others liked a bit of praise during those times~ Saaya waited on a response from Apo, perhaps a question since she didn't seem to understand at first, but...

Eeeeh? That made her flustered?

"Eeeeh, was Apo thinking of something naughty~? Fufu~" He teased, grinning as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 am

"I'm a bear monsteeerrr. But yes bears are totally awesome." Kinklord was decidedly unhelpful! He didn't get it, Apo had to spell it out for him, enunciating why she was a monster even as his words made her grin foolishly happy. "I ate peeeeople. I'm one of those mask thingies. I ate the shinigaaaami! I am a mooonster! She was deliciiiouuuus."

He...didn't seem to care... Though he seemed rather amused at the thought of her being a bear. He even chuckled! Well lets see if he chuckled over this!

His words caused a whine though as he spoke, Apollymia shifting a bit and covering her face as his teasing flustered her. "Y-You made me think it! It's your fault Kinklord!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:44 am

Ate people, and was a mask thingy? Soooo...a hollow? That's what she wanted to say? Well, it was what she was trying to get across, at least?

"But you're Apo to me, you beat up thugs, love sake, and for now enjoy tormenting me on this kink lord thing; aha~" Saaya gave another laugh, smiling still despite her words. "Perhaps I should be afraid, but...I'm not... You haven't tried to eat me, after all~ Fufu~

Plus, I've heard there are friendly hollows -- it's a rare thing, but they're out there! If you try to eat anyone that's a good person from now on I can just swat you over the head and direct your attention to a thug~"

Her further fluster only caused more laughs; "I was just explaining~ and I'm not a kink loooord!! Aaaapooo!" Fuuu...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:52 am

Apo's fluster promptly disappeared at sweetcheeks sweet words. She did love sake... But...she was really Apo to him? Her hands lowered, lower lip trembling as he smiled and laughed... Confirming their friendship. He wasn't afraid... and he'd heard there were friendly hollows.

Sniffling, she looked away before reaching up her arm to wipe her eyes, not wanting sweetcheeks to see how genuinely happy she was over this. "I-I don't eat people anymore. I'm stuck in this body. Its my body now... I don't want to go back... I eat food like everyone else and do...stuff. So you don't...need to worry or bop me."

Luckily for her feels though, sweetcheeks promptly spoke up again and she shrieked as her face lit up. H-He shouldn't remind her of that...

"I-It was your explanation! I couldn't understand so I tried to understand by picturing myself and it didn't work right because it made my heart pound and my face turn red! F-Fine though! You are sweetcheeks again!" He could be whatever he wanted!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:00 am

"Then you'll just eat lots of good food from now on then~ Like...okonomiyaki~!!" Saaya answered, smiling brightly as he named his favorite specifically. What~? He could talk about food, and his favorite foods if he wanted~! It'd just been an example~

Apo seemed moved, though he doubted he could get her to admit that fully...she didn't need to though, it was obvious by how she was reacting to his words.

Whoooops~ Back to the flustering topic again, fufu~

Her words caused him to laugh further, she hadn't understood so she'd visualized it? That was amusing, but it'd caused her to practically die of fluster.

He was sweetcheeks again though, which at that he let out a light cheer.

"Good~! I'll happily be Sweetcheeks over Kink Lord~!!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:04 am

"You know if I didn't know better I'd say they paid you to advertise that." Apo muttered, bringing his sake bottle up to her lips and taking a deep drag. She wasn't grumpy, but seriously sweetcheeks loved that way too much. It was delicious, but way too much...

At least it was better than focusing on the stuff she'd just said, or the emotional things he'd said in response...

Her whines only continued as he laughed though, letting the sake bottle drop from her lips and stare after taking a drink. "Why is it so funny?! S-Stop! Its...not!"

"I-I'll call you kinklord again! Getting off on my pain like this! Its cruel, unusual and kinky!" He liked sweetcheeks more than kinklord!? She'd call him thaaat! She didn't understand why this whole thing was so funny...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:10 am

"Ouuuu~ If only they paid me, I'd be set for life then!" True, if they paid him to advertise his favorite food he'd be set for life with the money...he'd be able to enjoy meals like that daily, have a nice inn to sleep in... Uwaaa~ If only~

Apo's fluster was amusing though, he couldn't help it!

"Eeeh~? I much prefer sweetcheeks; I'm not getting off on your pain, I'm simply amused because of your reactions~ It's different! I'm not a kink lorrrrd~! Aaapooo~!"

He wasn't!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:15 am

Apo couldn't laugh too much at that, sweetcheeks would be happiest if they did... And never starve either~ But still he'd offered up his favorite food for her as if it were some sort of awesome prize! The damned goofball...

The damned mean goofball. She spluttered a bit, crossing one arm across her body under her chest as she fidgeted on him still.

"You are deriving enjoyment from my reactions! I-I am not flustered! I-I don't g-get flustered!" Apo continued stubbornly, drinking more from his sake bottle and staring off to the side with a grumpy pout.

Thinking about it though, she found a perfect solution~ "Fine. I won't call you it, but now all your sake is mine. That'll teach ya~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:21 am

"Eeeh, that stuttering and the burning you explained you felt is what fluster is, Apo~ That's fluster; the burning face, the heightened embarrassment, the fast beating heart, that's fluster~"

He wouldn't be called kink lord though eith-eh!?

"Eeeeh!? I'm not even drunk yet thoughhh, Apo that's cruel!" Take his sake!? He wasn't drunk yet! He'd only gotten to begin to enjoy the drink, and here she planned on taking it from him!? This was cruel, so cruel...

Weeeeeeh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 am

"Th-There's no way it is! That's just... the weird thingy from this body. I'm not flustered at all by this stuff! I-Its not flustering!" Apo continued to be flustered, blushing up a storm as sweetcheeks confirmed that this was what fluster was... It wasn't like she was... at all... It was all just a coincidence!

"Sweeeeetcheeeks!" Whining his name, she then took another drink as he whined in turn about not being drunk. She pouted for a moment before bending down and shutting him up by giving him more of the sake herself as her lips pressed to his.

She would prove her lack of fluster over any of this~ See! Look, she was fine and he'd get some sparing amounts of sake in return.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:31 am

"That's what fluster is, no doubt about it~" It was fluster, she could deny it all she wanted, but it was fluster~ Fufu~ Apo was flustered, she was really, really flustered~

She was blushing really hard!

Still...she had taken his share of the sake though...

Hn-!

Or not... He was getting a little bit as Apo shared it like she had earlier, and like he had done for her shortly before. Aaa~ It was good, and he accepted the sake.

Though, it wasn't like this would solve that fluster of hers... She had already explained, it wasn't flustering when she did it, only when she was on the receiving end~

"Thaaaank you~" Saaya smiled, attempting to reach with his hand again to pat her head in thanks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 am

Apo heard sweetcheeks but refused to accept his words, hmphing as he received the sake from her. So what if her face was burning, her heart as beating weirdly and she was unable to deal with this stuff?! It...wasn't fluster!

As she pulled back, he thanked her and patted her head, causing her fluster to grow tenfold as she gave a strangled choking sound and dove off of him. He was left with his sake as she fell to her butt backwards, hand covering her face... After...after earlier... no way could she stand that! Her arm reached out beseechingly for her own sake bottle as she gave squeaks.

"N-No fair! D-Don't do that!" Her eyes were tightly shut, unable to even look at sweetcheeks now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:38 am

"Hehe~ You're definitely flustered!" There was no denying it! She'd just hopped off of him and was squeaking, and covering her face!

Saaya turned on his side, moving to take the bottle that'd been left behind as she fled from him before taking another large drink from it. Aaa~ Good~!

Apo was definitely flustered though!

No fair? Aha~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:42 am

"A-Am not! A-Am not flustered! That's not fair to do that after what I said earlier! D-Don't do that praising thing, its not fair to do after I pictured it!" Apo squeaked out, flailing her arm with her quarter full sake bottle. The liquid sloshed around inside as her one leg pulled up almost against her body, using that as a shield against the evil monster on the floor.

He had his sake, he had every single bit of her dignity, what else did he want from her right now!?

Did he want to just ruin her?! She was sure everyone in the damn inn now knew about this! It wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:46 am

"You're using your foot as a shield, Apo~ I'd say you're pretty flustered! Fufu~" After what she'd pictured earlier, aha~ Just what had she even pictured to make her this flustered? It was amusing, really amusing~

He continued to lie on his side, one of his hands coming up to support his head as he brought the sake bottle to his lips again and drank.

"You're as a red a tomato right now~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:50 am

"I'mnotI'mnotI'mnotI'mnot!" It came out in a rush, a flustered rush as she set aside her own sake bottle and covered her face. Her whole body collapsed to the floor at his amusement. Sweetcheeks was cruel! Evil!

She rolled back and forth, trying to bring this under control but his teasing was too damn much! The cruelest person in existence was right here in this damned room! His next set of words caused her rolling to stop, her body to pop up with curling crimson hair to cling to her before she growled.

Eying that pose made her blush more but she just growled and dove for him again. "Y-You don't deserve sake! I'm taking it back! No sake for you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 am

She was definitely~!

Saaya was infinitely amused as Apo continued to deny the sheer fact that she was flustered beyond belief right now. She had even started rolling around her fluster was so severe!

He just continued to lay there, drinking before she came to a stop, shocked by his words apparently.

E-Eh!?

"Eeeeh~? You're going to take it agaaain? Aaapooo~!" He whined, immediately clinging to the drink bottle as she dove for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:57 am

"Gimme! You aren't fighting fair so I won't." Apo just growled as sweetcheeks pulled the bottle to him, reaching out to try and steal it away from him. She didn't want to hurt him though so she was trying to carefully pry his hands from the bottle, face still burning as she scooted closer and bent over him. Leverage would be good!

He didn't get any sake!

It wasn't fighting fair to keep saying that untrue stuff and make her all weird!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:02 am

"Eeeeh! I'm just pointing out the truth, Aaapooo~!!" Saaya continued to cling, whining and pouting the entire time as Apo tried to pry his hands from the bottle he was trying so hard to protect.

He'd already lost the sake once, he couldn't lose it again!

Why was it so hard to admit to fluster, it wasn't like it was a bad thing! Sure the whole concept was extremely new and likely odd to her, but weh!

Why did he have to suffer for it!?

He just wanted to enjoy a nice bottle of sake and laugh with his friend! This world was cruel!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:07 am

"Evilcheeks doesn't get sake!" Apo tugged more, grunting with the effort to get the man clinging to the sake bottle to let go. She...had to take it... steal it back from him...

"It's not the truuuth. It's super wrong I can't get flustered!" Using a bit too much strength in her fluster, her hands gripped the bottle a bit too tightly... And with a cracking sound the whole thing shattered, spraying sake all over the two.

Apo flew back, arms pinwheeling as she yelped loudly before falling to her butt on the floor, staring in shock at what had happened... Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:14 am

"Everyone can get flustered!" Saaya pointed out with another whine, desperately trying to hold onto the sake, but...but... Ah!

With a yelp the bottle broke, spraying the two of them down with the remainder of the drink as a saddened whine escaped him. Now the sake was gone for the both of them! W...Weeeh...

Saaya reached towards one of the puddles of sake as Apo fell back on her bottom, touching it lightly as if it were the body of a newly departed friend that had suddenly been taken from him.

"It's...It's gone..." Weh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:18 am

Apo looked down at sweetcheeks in confusion, blinked a few times... before just bursting into amused laughter as he touched and mourned his sake. Lifting her arms up, they were covered in sake and she licked one as she laughed before leaning down and licking her chest too.

"Pfffft! You can have my bottle~ And you have it all over you. Just lick it off." Oh wait, he was wearing the robe... Oh well that meant he was out of luck then! Giving more laughter though, she licked her arms before leaning back over to sweetcheeks and licking his cheek. Least this part of him had some and he couldn't reach that, so she'd help him.

She'd broken the bottle... but its memory would live on in her stomach~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next