(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Soon, soon they would be able to rescue their target~! He didn't know much about the target, but they'd been taken away from their family and that alone demanded seriousness and attention! They were being led into the depths of the thug's base, down to where the head awaited them...

There...There would be the ideal place to make their move...

They would find their target, and rescue them!

The room they'd been taken to was quite loud, though it quieted little by little as they waded through the various people. Finally, they reached the end of the area where a door stood in their way. The leader was in there...then...

Saaya awaited quietly as the one that had guided them here went inside, likely getting the okay to let them enter, when he returned, another soft smile was given.

There weren't many in this room, but there was one that obviously stood out, and only they could hold the title of boss. He was talking, but Saaya wasn't exactly paying attention, only faking it, but Apo's movements caught true attention.

Eh? What...?

She was looking at him, and then the boss...then him....no, wait. She wasn't looking at the boss, more so... The cat in his lap? Eh?

Was...Was the cat special in some way...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:48 pm

It seemed sweetcheeks was not getting this, Apollymia growing minorly frustrated at her whole stupid plan now. No no no! The cat was right there! This is what they waaaanted!

But unfortunately sweetcheeks could not see that this was their target and the boss was growing frustrated. His guards placed their hands on their sword hilts, preparing to deal with anything the rather fiery bodyguard might dish out. No eyes were on sweetcheeks as Apo finally blurted out impatiently. "The cat! That's our target!"

Grabbing his sword, she slipped it sheathe and all and tossed it to her swordsman friend, assuming that he could grab it and help her. People in the room were stirring now and the guards made a dive for her as she yelled again.

"Get the door, sweetcheeks! Don't let anyone in or out!" The boss was too slow and Apo had a wicked grin as she dove for him and the now terrified cat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 12:50 pm

What... What was Apo trying to say...? Even Saaya could tell she was starting to look suspicious, but they hadn't even set eyes on their tar-

Eh!?

There was hardly any time to process her words as his sword was tossed over to him; catching it, he blinked, still quite shocked that...

The cat...The cat was their target!?

Door! Ah, ah, right!

Swiftly his sword was unsheathed before he quickly made his way over to the door to prevent any others from escaping. These were normal thugs, for the most part... They dressed and looked big, but fuu~

They'd been entirely caught off guard!

Fufu~ Nobody leaves the room~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:59 am

Apo could explain later, she trusted sweetcheeks to just follow her instructions and keep the door barricaded. If the cat got out there was no telling where it would run in this maze of a place! Her grin caused the boss to yelp, true fear shining in his eyes as the powerful woman's arms headed for his body.

They all knew the rumors of the strong woman tossing about people who pissed her off obviously... Two of the guards moved towards Apo in that brief moment of time, the third turning to look at sweetcheeks with obvious confusion and a bit of contemplation...

Everyone else in the room froze, the few seconds it had taken for all of this to occur causing them to stare in horror.

Apo was fast, but not fast enough to catch a shrieking terrified cat. Either it sensed her unnatural state or it just didn't like people diving for it with an evil grin... Which didn't matter for now because it ran to a nearby shelf and began scrambling up it as the hollowfied woman's grin faded slowly but surely while still in mid leap...

Luckily for her, not so luckily for the boss who was slowly unsheathing his sword, she did not pile into him. Instead her hand caught herself in time, slamming against the man's face and shattering his nose before he was pressed against the wall hard enough to crack it. She came to a halt, blinking as she stumbled a bit and looked around.

All of this happened in mere seconds, the guards who had been rushing towards her freezing and staring in horror at their boss. It had been an accident...

Apo blinked and looked down, the whites of the man's eyes showing. She gave a sheepish grin and cracked her knuckles. "Oops!"

With sweetcheeks guarding the door, it'd be best to take down the guards... One of which was definitely taking his chance to flee as he charged towards the apparently weaker target, sword out and held in a loose, unpracticed grip.

The entire rest of the room rose in an uproar at this, people rushing to the walls and trying to get away from the two fighters without leaving the room...

And the cat just continued its freaked out scrambling up a shelf...

Chaos ruled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Ahaaaa~ Everyone was so confused~! Saaya was still...somewhat confused, but he'd taken Apo's cues! He was at least less confused than all the thugs around! The cat was their target, it was still...quite shocking, but he needed to guard the door!

No one could be allowed out~!

Everyone had begun to move, most attempting to take action or flee from Apo as she easily took out one after the other; they wouldn't escape though~!

The cat had moved as well, but he was guarding the door, so it had just been scared off somewhere within the room...they'd find the poor thing later!

Noticing one rush to him, an intrigued look appeared on Saaya's expression for a short moment before his smile returned, using his swordsmanship to incapacitate the fleeing man.

"Fuuu~ Don't think you'll have an easier time with me~" He finally spoke, almost as if he were pouting as he brought his sleeve to his face again. "I used the back of my sword, so no whining when you wake up~"

Aha~ They shouldn't underestimate him~!

Apo was definitely the stronger of the two, but he was quite able to hold his own! These thugs were stupid to think they'd have any easier a time trying to escape or deal with him!

How rude!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 am

Apo had her own issues to deal with, her eyes darting to the side to check on sweetcheeks only briefly. He was fine, there was no need to worry. Instead she should worry more about the two nervously approaching her, swords drawn. She didn't want the kimono damaged so that left her with less options than she liked...

As they approached her from opposite sides, she dove forward into a roll to avoid their thrusts before popping up and roundhouse kicking the one into the other. They both crumpled just in time for her to see sweetcheeks dealing with his, before pouting cutely. That sent a minor jolt from her, a grumpy whine escaping as everyone in the room continued to freak out. They were smarter than the guards though, staying away from the two dangerous people...

She shot him a thumbs up and a grin before turning to one of the shelves, the one the cat had climbed up and was now on. Moving towards it, Apo ignored all the warning growls and freaked out state and began climbing up the front of the shelf, it giving warning creaks.

"Shhh!" The room was loud and the cat obviously terrified as she reached for it, partially climbing up the shelf as she waved her hand and the cat hissed. It hissed and growled, fluffed up and obviously hating her while Apo paid it no mind. "So! If everyone could be really quiet and still, I'd appreciate the help~ Then you can all go or whatever, as long as you fucking shut it and I can save the kitty damn it."

Maybe she'd...have to... give in and let sweetcheeks get it... but she wanted... to do it herself even if animals hated her. She loved them at least... It got her cheek and part of her eye with claws as she climbed higher, wincing at the sting.

No...no giving in! She could get the cat damn it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:07 am

Was...Should he head over to Apo to help her with the cat... Saaya had been watching from his position, no one else able enough to try to escape, as they were either unconscious or they'd heeded the warning after seeing so many of their pals get pummeled.

Still...He needed to guard the door, but...

Oof, it was scratching.

"Eeeeeeh, Apoo~ Do you need help?" He said in a whisper, being quiet as could be as he tried to see if she needed help. Obviously quite was needed to get the cat...it was scared to death...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 am

How its claw had gotten up under her sunglasses was a mystery, but really that was cats for you. Hiro-san wanted her precious kitty back though so Apo had no choice. Why the boss here had some weird fucking obsession with being cruel and taking things that made others happy, Apo had no idea... But he had taken her beloved cat and final remnant of the old woman's family. The child of the cat she'd had with her husband and adopted children, this cat was all that was left and its fluffy black fur was puffed to the extreme even as the room settled down.

"I can do this sweetcheeks. Cats like me!" Apo declared, almost growling from effort as even her vambraced arms and hands were quickly seeping minor amounts of blood. Even with her powerful endurance and resistance to damage, this cat was hitting her hard...

Getting several more scratches and her glasses skewed for her efforts, Apo finally got an arm under the cat. It spitted and hissed with abandon, flailing as she held it securely but not tightly. It instead latched onto her arm, back claws digging into the tender skin of the crook of her elbow as its mouth attached to her hand. It growled and dug in, kicking and tearing as it bit and shook its head.

"See! It likes me. Ahahaha!" Apo offered up the arm with a wince as she ignored literally everyone else but sweetcheeks, showing him her new friend that was attempting to slit her arm open and bleed her to death.

"We can return her to her rightful home now. Isn't that right, Cuddlebug?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:31 am

Cats...liked her...

Saaya was watching from the door as Apo continued to struggle with the cat, the creature was obviously on edge and freaked out, scratching and clawing whenever it could as hisses continued to escape.

Contrary to popular belief...he was having trouble finding truth in Apo's statement about cats preferences towards her...

Was she bleeding, even!?

A-Apo...

Eventually, she'd gotten it, though it was still pitching quite the fit and Saaya blinked, and then blinked again as Apo once again proclaimed that...that the cat liked her.

"A-Apo..." Again...he blinked, unsure of how to take this situation...

Y-Yes...get the cat home...that was the best...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:43 am

Apo just grinned as the cat growled and freaked out, chuckling as sweetcheeks stuttered on her name. "I am Apo, yep. Need something? We can go now, the rest of these don't matter. If the boss recovers from his brain damage, I'll just come back and fix him up again. Hopefully he learns though."

"Nice knock out there, you coulda cut him up, he was trying to hurt you." Looking over, despite the still freaking out cat, she dripped blood from her arm as she examined the man sweetcheeks had taken care of. No obvious wounds other than to the head... sweetcheeks was rather amazing, taking out someone that quickly without major damage.

"Lead the way! You know that bun shop on the third corner from the stall with the big wingy things? Kites, those. Yeah, that's were Hiro-san lives and works. She asked me to save her cat from the asshole back there. Its her only family, Cuddlebug is." Explaining as she motioned for sweetcheeks to go ahead of her, everyone in the room seemed to be holding their breath and trying to pretend they weren't there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:58 am

"Aha...I think you should worry more about the scratches on yourself before the boss over there..." Saaya stated, glancing to Apo before briefly glancing over to the man that was the boss of all of these men.

Yes...it would be a much better idea to...pay more attention to the damage the cat had done in its scared fit...

"Eeeh, if I'd cut him up I might have gotten blood on the clothes... I'd hate to mess them up when they're not mine." Of course, if he had messed them up he would offer to clean them, but it was a pain getting blood out... He'd rather avoid it all together.

The bun shop... That's where the cat lived?

Hiro-san? Aaa, so the cat was the only family the woman had left. Poor woman, well...she'd be happy to know her cat was on its way home~

Giving a nod, he turned and began heading out of the room, knowing Apo would follow behind as he'd been told to lead the way.

"I know where to go~, we'll be there in no time~!" He added, looking back with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:14 am

"Pfft, these little things? Cuddlebug is just showing her love." Apo kept grinning, giving sweetcheeks a dismissive wave towards his statement. The blood continued its slow dripping as she followed him out, paying no mind to the awful yowls and growls the cat was making as it continued its vicious assault on Apollymia.

She did listen to him with a sagely nod, the people in this room also freezing and scurrying away from the pair after hearing the commotion in the other room. "Siigh, you have a point. They look so nice on you, I wish you could keep it. Keeping em nice would be the polite thing to do, you're such a sweetie."

"Like Cuddlebug here. She really seems to be living up to her name." Cuddlebug's tearing and yowling was slowing, if only because it required prodigious amounts of energy to maintain this fierce attack. Apo just grinned and took it as the cat becoming friendly as it relaxed against her, still wrapped around her seeping arm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 am

"...." Showing her love...eh? Saaya had a hard time believing that, the thing looked terrified; he'd definitely need to teach Apo a thing or two about animal behavior later...so she could avoid getting injured like this.

He'd pick up a few bandages as well to treat those wounds too...

"They are nice, but considering all the traveling I do they'd be bound to get ruined." It was a sad, but true statement; if he had clothes this nice they'd be dead set for ruin... He was always walking around, getting up into trees from time to time and just...traveling was a dirty life sometimes...

Ooooh well...~

E-Eh... Sweetie like...Cuddlebug...

The cat was tearing into her still...

Well, it was slowing down but...all the damage... Her arm would certainly need a lot of medical attention...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:37 am

Promptly ignoring Saaya's utter disbelief, Apo just continued to pretend that cats and animals liked her and this was all ways of showing love. Instead she focused on important things like talking about nice clothes on sweet cheeks.

"Uugh, I hate when you make sense and good points. Can't you just be a drunken incoherent like me?" Apollymia sighed, the cat seemingly calmed down now as it finally fell into an exhausted panting state and laid shaking in her arm. "No nice clothes for you... Just durable ones that can stand your weird obsession with tree sleeping."

She just fell out of those and cracked her head, even if trees were comfy. Instead she reached for the exhausted, barely growling cat to pet it before it bit her finger hard enough to draw blood again. Apo just grinned. "I got a kiss!"

People stayed far from the pair, even the previous guards, as the two talked and walked right out of that gang building and it stayed eerily quiet the whole time... As they exited, a loud uproar came from the building once they were past the broken gates.

People outside were avoiding them now, especially as Apollymia bled over a cat with a smile on her face. The walk wasn't too far really, no one would bother them now and the cat periodically woke up to attack and harm Apo, reopening wounds that had seemingly sealed up a bit.

Apo refused to think that this was anything but showing love. When they reached the bun shop, it was rather late, but there was a light on inside of it. The woman grinned as the cat seemed to stop attacking, looking up and paying attention now to the familiar spot. She turned to sweetcheeks and waved her free hand to him in a 'stay here' motion. "I'll return the cat and be right back sweetcheeks!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 am

"What can I say, trees can be nice for naps sometimes~" He answered, shrugging as they continued their trek towards the bun shop to return the cat to its rightful owner.

Apo was bleeding all over the place... Yes those wounds would definitely be treated...

After awhile, they finally neared the area; people had pretty much avoided them for the entire walk...but that wasn't a problem! What was important right now was completing their mission~!

The cat had woken up a few times to attack again, but...Apo seemed to take it all in stride. K-Kiss...

"Okaaaay~" He replied, smiling as Apo told him to stay while she returned the cat; finally it would be able to return home~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 am

Apo just shot sweetcheeks a glare as she headed for the building, trying not to feel jealous he could sleep so soundly like that to not move and fall out of them. How did he do it? Sacrificial magic...?

Stepping up to the door, she opened it and headed inside with the now much happier cat. After several moments and a few happy cries from someone else, Apollymia came out with a bag full of buns held in her non bleeding arm.

"Cuddlebug is happy! Not so happy about the bath she's gotta get but happier to be home~" Sniffling as she walked up to sweetcheeks again, she had a tear in her eye at the reunion from earlier. "I got my payment too. Wanna share or wait till we get back to the Inn?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:34 am

Saaya waited as promised, smiling despite the glare he'd been shot before Apo went off to return the cat. He was quiet as he waited, not really paying much heed to anything before a few happy cries were heard.

Sounds like a happy reunion. That was good!

It wasn't long after that that he saw Apo back in sight, a large bag full of buns in her uninjured arm.

"Aaa, looks good~! We can eat them on the way if you want? They'd taste better fresh?" He was fine with eating them on the way or at the inn. He could definitely go for some food, the mission hadn't taken too long, but it had been awhile since he'd eaten last...like earlier today...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:46 am

"They dooo. Hiro-san makes the best, though they've been sad lately since she had her cat stolen." But they'd rescued it! Apo said this was her payment, but the buns were merely thanks. She'd really done this job for free...

Not that anyone needed to know that. Food was always an acceptable payment and Apo only wished there'd been liquor there. Offering up the bag for sweetcheeks, she looked from her dripping blood arm and hand to the food bag and back.

This wouldn't work... Rolling her eyes, she pointed at her mouth and gave sweetcheeks a grin as they set off for the inn. "Get me a bun out please, don't want my blood all over em eh? You wouldn't appreciate the taste I bet."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:55 am

"They do smell really good~!" Delicious smelling, it wasn't hard to tell they'd be delicious in taste as well. These had been Apo's payment for getting the cat back...well, it was certainly a nice payment!

Food was quite important after all!

Accepting the bag, Saaya held it in one of his arms, getting a bun for himself and taking a bite just as Apo attempted to figure out how she would get her own with her bloodied arm.

Holding his bun in his mouth, Saaya grabbed another with his hand, holding it to Apo's mouth for her to take so she could avoid getting blood on it.

His muffled voice came out from behind the bun, though he was attempting to say, "Here you go~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 am

"'Course they do. You think I do favors for just about anyone?" Scoffing, she merely teased sweetcheeks for his obvious compliments. Apo was sure it'd be yummy and as sweetcheeks offered her one at her request, she gave him a thankful grin.

Apollymia bit into the bun, holding it in her mouth with the back of her cleaner hand and nodding at sweetcheeks. A muffled but mildly audible thanks was given as she devoured the bun in careful bites, not wanting it to fall yet.

The one downside to blood was food getting covered it it... Wasn't like she could wipe her hands on this kimono, and her hair was falling out of its pinning too. Oh well~ She'd had fun, finishing up that bun as they made their way back to the Inn...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Saaya's response to Apo was a light laugh as he removed his own bun from his mouth, now that Apo had a grip on her own. Aaa~ These were so good~! He was glad this had been the payment to her for a job well done~

They had food, and the cat and woman had been reunited~

"Welcome~" He answered, hearing Apo's thanks as they continued walking, "Once we're settled more at the inn I'll treat your scratches, they should have some bandages for use..."

Inns were a travelers sleepy haven~ If there was injured, sometimes the attendees had at the very least bandages one could use to wrap up with!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:49 pm

"These things? Pfft, no they'll be fiiiine. Just little love tells, signs that I made a true friend today." Apollymia waved off sweetcheeks attempt to mother her, reaching for the bag with her way less blood covered hand now that he was holding it. She could get her own buns now~

Sweetcheeks was enjoying them, which was good. She'd have to tell Hiro-san she'd gotten another fan~ This was good, the woman had lots of customers but sweetcheeks was special and would be a good one to have frequenting it. The woman would definitely feed him tons if he needed, for cheap too...

She just hummed lightly, not caring about the few scratches on her face and the many on her arm. Least the blood had stopped constantly dripping~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:56 pm

"And next thing you know you'll bleed out all over your futon when they reopen..." Saaya retorted, though playfully, as he was smiling as he continued to take bites out of his bun.

He'd treat the wounds, and that would be that~ They'd start stinging if they weren't properly taken care of, and while he was sure Apo could handle a bit of stinging, it wouldn't do to have them getting possibly infected.

That wouldn't do at all!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:58 pm

"I heal pretty fast you know, all that shinigaminess stuff. No need to worry, not like I'll be able to stay on the futon ahahaha." Retorting to his retort, she crossed her arms for a moment before grabbing another bun. Apollymia knew herself well enough to know she'd move in her sleep, stuffing a whole bun into her mouth and chewing it with relish. Delicious after a hard days work...

Though sweetcheeks might not want to be cuddled by someone bleeding... Uugh. Uuugh she was getting someone to cuddle up to there's no way in hell she was giving that up just because she refused to acknowledge animals hated her.

"...Fiiine. I'll let you treat it all. Just don't neglect my damned cuddles, promise?" Apo's voice was pouting almost, as much pouting as hers got at least. It was more a grouchy whine... "If you promise, I'll let you do whatever you want with them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Still, it was best they be treated, even if she healed quickly due to the whole shinigami thing. She'd still be better off getting them looked at!

Saaya was quiet, waiting...and waiting, until finally Apo told him he was allowed to look over her cuts. Good! He could easily agree to that.

"Promise~! It won't take long to see about the injuries, after that you can have all the cuddles you want!" Sounded like a good deal to him, she was whining, but...well she would get the cuddles she loved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next