(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:17 am

"Aaah, why do you make the prettiest lady? Its so cruel and tempting. I couldn't kiss or touch or anything for that time. Why did I come up with that plan!? So fucking evil..." Apo ranted lightly against his neck, grumbling as she snuggled up to him as close as she could. Contact with another person was something she didn't get much so she had to absorb all of this in the time she had. Her and sweetcheeks would part ways soon once again and she'd be terribly lonely, she needed memories like this of his body heat to keep her going.

Least he didn't complain about her clinginess, merely tolerating it with good cheer. As he wiped away some of the lipstick though, she growled and bit his shoulder with her little fang. "Bad, I put that there for a damned reason. Don't you dare get rid of it..."

As his hand came back up and rubbed, she melted against him though... No more bites...from her at least...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:36 am

"Aaa, well~ I'm out of disguise now, only downside is I'm not dressed as a woman anymore...but...sacrifices must be made in the name of cuddling~" He knew she'd wanted to cuddle him while he'd been dressed like that, but that was impossible due to needing to keep the outfit in tact, oh well... at least she was free to cuddle as she pleased now~!

Eh!?

"Owww... You didn't have to bite me, fuuuu~" He seemed to pout, blinking down at Apo, almost ready to tap her head in retort, but she'd already melted due to the head rubs... Oh well~ He could keep up the head rubs, he wouldn't interrupt her joy with such light punishment. "I won't get rid of ittt..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:43 am

"I will sacrifice much in the name of cuddles, yes. So for now just the lipstick stays. If I had more I'd want it on you again..." Apollymia admitted in grumbles, arms tightening a bit around his neck. She worried her denseness was too much for him, but with her knees on either side she could keep her weight off of him and not crush him.

As he pouted over the biting though, Apo had to sigh and in a low relaxed tone she spoke. "Soooorrrrryy... Just lipstiiick. All I have left is on my lips... And thats not much anymore..."

The head rubbing was definitely murderous, she was butter against him and even her tone wasn't as boisterous as normal. "S'long as ya don't rub it off, I won't bite again..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:06 am

More laughter was given at Apo's words; there was no more lipstick, quite a shame, but at least she could have all the cuddles she wanted now without worry of messing his disguise up, a thought that repeated itself occasionally, but it was true~!

"Aha, next time we cross paths am I going to have to worry about it? You may end up having a 'convenient' supply next time~"

Saying that, Saaya continued with the head rubs as they relaxed; "I won't rub it offf~ Promise!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:36 am

"Weeeeeh! I could try, but that could be months or years or decades. A total waste, it'd get shattered I in a stupid asshole's fight I bet. Then I'd be out lipstick and sweetcheeks." Apo's whining was much softer than usual, more cute whining than boisterously grumpy whines. It was almost pathetic really, but sweetcheeks had her by the balls with his hair playing.

Sweetcheeks seemed endlessly amused by what she'd done, and by her wish to see lipstick on him but it was all true damn it!

"Well good. You promise not to rub it off, I promise not to bite... we have a nice deal going..." She didn't care if they left the bath at all now, her body still jelly against his.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:31 pm

"Aaa~ Truuuue, truuuue..." Yes, that was certainly a problem; with as many fights as Apo got into any type of lipstick she'd buy would have the chance of getting ruined and shattered. So that idea, while appealing to her, was a practically impossible one to go through with.

Saaya gave more head rubs as she gave more grumpy whines, "Aaa~ Hopefully it won't be years until we cross paths again~! Just gotta stay positive~!"

Even if it was years, at least they went by quickly for people like them~!

"Aha, right; it's a deal~ I won't rub off the lipstick, prooooomise~" And she wouldn't bite! "We'll stay in here a bit longer and then we can head back up and enjoy a drink, sound good?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Of course it was true! Apollymia thought out things every once in a while, but she just made a few weak grumbles and snuggled in more. The grumbles were slowly fading though as she fell silent, unable to comment without sounding pessimistic over the situation.

Years... Years were a long time. Sweetcheeks was friendly, people approached him and made friendly. She was a terrifying monster~ It would be years. Yeears!

"S'ah good..." Stay in longer, drink in a bit and then continue to get petted? Falling asleep like that, all cuddled up and completely wasted sounded like a good night. That was all her mumbled words entailed, the woman broken for a bit and almost drooling on him. It didn't matter if her sunglasses were skewed and poking into him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Hehe, Apo seemed to be falling asleep... Though, if she did that wouldn't be entirely good... He doubted he could carry her all the way back up to the inn room; while he was taller, she wasn't exactly like a normal person concerning weight... She looked light, her figure practically screamed as such, but looks could be deceiving~!

"Don't fall asleep too deeply~ Dunno if I can carry you back upstairs, Apo." He chuckled, not stopping with the hair pets since he figured he might get grumbles otherwise, plus, wasn't like hair pets were hard to give!

Her sunglasses...were sticking into his skin some; she really didn't like taking those off...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:30 am

"I'll try not to... Just poke me or something if I do..." Apo could at least reply to him, even if it was a slow response and mumbled. He hadn't stopped petting her so there was no way she could recover enough yet. They'd probably soaked more than long enough, but really that wasn't a problem. Her zanpakuto couldn't rust and she was finally clean clean. Except for her bandaged arm, everything was perfect.

The sunglasses poked into her face in return, but she didn't seem to care about that either.

No way in hell she was taking them off until she was closing her eyes for sleep. Even then since she was sharing a room with sweetcheeks that would be impossible tonight. Odds were he'd seen her eyes before, but she didn't like showing them anyways so... He'd just have to deal~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 am

"Right, right~" Poke her or something, hopefully that would be enough to rile her from sleep if she happened to fall into it. He didn't plan on soaking much longer, or else he'd start getting wrinkled, and that wouldn't be pleasant...

He could ignore the minor discomfort that was her sunglasses poking into her; she didn't like showing her eyes, she never really took 'em off. He'd caught glimpses of 'em, but...nothing really to be worried over in regards to him...but...whatever she was comfortable with.

He just knew constantly wearing them like that had to get uncomfortable sometimes...

Saaya remained resting for a few more moments, just as he'd said before he finally poked at Apo.

"We can head back, if we stay too much longer we'll pruneeee..." Rather than pet her head as he had been, he gave her a light tap.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 am

He'd wake her up, good. Apollymia let herself drift off. It was comforting, relaxing utterly in this manner. Soothing really, wasn't much chance other than when she was black out drunk to do so. Besides this was infinitely better, she had someone to touch.

However it wasn't to last... Soon he spoke up and stopped petting her and that caused an obvious reaction.

"Mmph... need liquor..." Apo grumbled but roused herself at sweetcheeks' poke and prompting, lifting her head up as the mild melting head rubs finished. She reached up under the sunglasses and rubbed her her eyes drowsily before slipping back off of his lap and moving to stretch.

Liquor would be nice... Lifting herself up out of the bath, she slipped over the edge and moved to grab a towel rather wobbly. Those head pettings had been too nice, she was awake but rather drowsy...

And her thick hair was dripping all sorts of water all over, but she didn't care as she slung the towel over it before slipping her robe back on. She'd dry upstairs more, whatever... Just get to the liquor... Her drowsy mind had her wandering towards the door, entirely unaware of her surroundings for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:14 am

"Aha~ We'll definitely have some once we're back upstairs." Saaya responded, smiling before moving to stand once Apo had gotten off of him. They needed to get their robes back on and then they could head back up and enjoy a drink~!

Once standing, he gave a stretch as well before moving to dry himself off just a bit before... Eh? Apo wasn't even going to dry herself off? Well, hopefully she'd dry off more properly upstairs...

Getting himself dry, he quickly went about getting his robe on and following after Apo as she exited the baths. He didn't wanna get left behind!

"Wait up~ Apooo~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:22 am

Blegh, the drowsy feeling was so seeped into her that Apollymia just tottered on her feet towards the stairs for a few moments before sweetcheeks call came to her. She ignored all the weird looks for her robe being so damp while clinging and her hair lightly dripping, as she always did for most anything, looking back at him before giving him a sleepy, fang filled smile.

She stopped at least, waiting for him to reach her before continuing the trek and trying to get up the stairs. "Eeeeh, that was dangerous. Next time I have to wait, too...too drowsy. Fucking pain to wake up."

Walking up the stairs was a chore but she could do it, trudging her way up to their room. She'd just lay out her hair on the balcony and rest on the floor naked, no reason to be all modest with sweetcheeks. That way she could dry off in the chilly night air.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:41 am

"Sorry, sorry~" With a grin, Saaya easily caught up as Apo slowed enough for him and waited before he began to walk up them with her. He kept his pace slow, matching with Apo's sleepy one; the baths had really made her that drowsy, huh? It'd been partly his fault too with the head pets, but she'd enjoyed them~!

Once they got upstairs he'd see about getting her better dried though, just putting on her robe like that while she was still soaked... Fuuu...

He could help dry her hair at least, his was still a bit damp but his was shorter so it was much easier to manage...

"I'll help you dry off more once we're upstairs too, if you'd like, and then we can drink~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:50 am

Apo just chortled, a bit more like herself as sweetcheeks apologized and shook her head. "Nothing to be for you..."

He'd been the nice enough one to rub her head and pet her, she didn't mind a bit of drowsiness in exchange. It just made this way harder than it should be...

Stepping out onto the second floor landing, Apollymia tried to wake herself up more by stretching and letting out a low groan... It didn't help much but it allowed her to keep heading for the bedroom as sweetcheeks chimed in with an offer.

Raising a brow as she opened the door to their room, she gave him a chuckle and waved her hand in a swatting motion in the air. "Pffft, I'll be fine. Just gonna lay on the balcony and dry off. Ya don't need to go to such trouble for me sweetcheeks."

Though, drying hair would be almost like petting... But drinking was important... Torn, she stepped into the room and stood there wondering if she should just accept the help...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 am

"Hehe~ It's not a problem, really -- plus, it's like you'd be getting more head pets. I would warn that drying on the balcony may cause you to freeze, but..." In the end, he gave a shrug, knowing if Apo wanted to go by that method she would. "Still, the offer stands~!"

He walked along with her down the hall once they reached the second floor, his eyes only briefly glancing around the inn's hall as they neared their room once more.

Upon stepping in though... Apo? She was standing there...

"Mmmm~?" A questioning sound rose in his throat as he tilted his head at her, and blinked. Was she debating something?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:16 am

"It iiiis. But then I might get drowsier and not get to drink." Apollymia's drowsiness was quickly disappearing as the conundrum in front of her appeared. She wanted to drink, but head rubs called and if she got those she'd be tired and no drinking would commence.

"PFFFT! As if I'd freeze~ A little chilly air never harmed anyone! Or well it does kill but not me." Remembering that others weren't like her, she looked back at sweetcheeks and gave him a look he couldn't see due to the sunglasses. He could catch a cold if she did that...

Shrugging, she decided on a course of action and stripped off her damp robe, moving over to the cushions to sit. Her hand went up to the bracers again and she unsnapped it off, letting them all fall to the floor before she piled them onto the table nearby. She fluffed her very damp and mildly dripping hair back over her shoulder. "I'll let you do as ya please, sweetcheeks. Just don't make it too good or you'll be drinking alone."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:54 am

Fuuu~ True, if she got too drowsy she'd be much too tired to enjoy that drink she'd wanted! So...as Apo laughed at him about the coldness before seemingly giving up and sitting down, he gave a laugh.

Yup, she was letting him do as he wanted!

"Thaaaank you~" Saying that, Saaya moved to seat himself behind Apo with a towel while she removed those bracers of hers. "I'll try not to make you too tired, then we can enjoy our drinks~!"

Having said that, he began to attempt to get her hair tried in a way that was comfy, but not hair petting-ly soothing comfy. That was...certainly hard to do, so he could only hope he was doing alright. Apo couldn't go and get too tired on him now, drinking alone wasn't any fun!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:13 am

Apollymia sighed, leaning her head down on her hand as she crossed her legs and waited for her hair to get dried. It was a long suffering sigh, a sigh that bespoke volumes of how much she was allowing sweetcheeks to get away with as he thanked her so happily.

She'd let him do it but it didn't mean she'd not grumble mildly~

As the towel touched her head though and sweetcheeks went to work, her eyes closed and she gave him a pleased sound as her back straightened. It felt nice, not too drowsy making but still enjoyable. The towel would get too damp long before her hair was done though, but it would do enough that it was merely mildly damp instead of soaked like earlier.

Feeling mildly boneless, she wobbled a bit back and forth before her arms went back to sweetcheek's wrists. It didn't have much of her usual bone cracking strength behind it, merely an abnormally strong person's grip, as she stopped him. "Done done~ Anymore and I'll just wanna sleep when I start drinking. Bring over the sake bottles sweetcheeks~ Unfortunately I didn't think to get cups, so you'll have to just share the bottles with me. If you need a true cup my mouth can work though~"

She teased a bit, letting out another chuckle at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:19 am

"Aha~ Alright, alright; we're done with the towel." Saaya laughed as he felt Apo reach for his wrists; she'd enjoyed the hair drying, but it seemed she was content with what was done. If she felt it was dry enough, then that was fine~

Anymore and she'd want to sleep, which wouldn't be good considering she wanted to drink as well.

"Sake, got it~" Saying that, he set the towel off to the side before moving to get the sake bottles Apo had pointed out; she hadn't gotten cups, but that was fine, her teasing suggestion though earned another amused laugh. "That is certainly a method~ Fufu~"

Now that Apo was dry from the baths they could enjoy their drinks now~ Just as planned!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:30 am

"Good boy~" Apo gave a bit of a relieved sigh, sweetcheeks being a bit dangerous in how much she let him get away with. He coulda put her to sleep, it was possible, but he'd just caved. He listened a bit... sometimes.

Stretching out as he went to grab the bottle and set the towel aside, Apollymia made sure to enjoy herself right now with a fanged grin. They'd celebrate their reunion and enjoy this while it lasted, which meant she turned and leaned forward on her hand again while waiting...

Sweetcheeks replied to her teasing with a bit of his own and she just chuckled as he returned with the bottles. "Eh...? Wait, I did it once today already. No more freebies for you, I'm a precious commodity I've heard once. You'll just have to drink like a drunkard, sweetcheeks~"

She had already done that to him, so no need to do it again. He knew the taste already, she just wanted her booze and held out her hands while giving him the gimme motion. She still hadn't taken off her sunglasses, even in the darker room which made it a bit hard to see so her gimme motion was a bit off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:36 am

"Eeeeeh~? And here I thought Apo loved her kisses, especially when delicious sake is involved~" Saaya teased, bringing the bottles over to her as she held out her hands for it. "I suppose I haven't returned the favor though, so that offer is on the table instead, I suppose~!"

True, she had already done that for him today much, much earlier, though the knowledge that there was a limit to it was new.

With another laugh he went to open the bottle he had in his hand still, taking a swallow before a pleased sound escaped him.

Aaa~ That was good, it definitely hit the spot! Just as he thought it would~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:42 am

"Those kind of kisses are different. There's kisses and then there's special kisses, doesn't sweetcheeks know the difference? Special kisses are special and need to be used sparingly." Apo schooled sweetcheeks on proper kissing for fun guidelines, giving him a roguish grin before he said something rather surprising. She blinked before looking away, snatching a bottle of the sake and bringing it to her lips to take a large drink instead of replying right away.

It burned deliciously going down and the taste was almost divine~ This sake would be missed when she was gone, maybe she'd see about taking a barrel or two with her? Yes, a giant barrel...

Now that she'd had her drink though, she waved the bottle lightly towards sweetcheeks once she had her composure back. "I-I don't need a return favor for that~ It was a gift to you. Keep it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:48 am

"So those are special...so there's a limit, new knowledge then~! I'll be sure to keep that in mind~" Saaya smiled before taking another large swig from his bottle, a laugh escaping afterwards; this was definitely good, best way to end a long day~ With some great sake, and friends~!

Eeeh~?

"Ehh? I would have figured you'd love that offer, I should study up on friend likes and dislikes more~ It was a gift, so special gift with a special limit -- okay~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 am

"Yep! I just decided now I should limit em. Otherwise everyone'll want me feeding them sake with my mouth. Sheesh, I'd never get anything done." Apo muttered, downing more sake as sweetcheeks poked holes in her stupid logic. Whatever, didn't matter. What mattered was the drinking itself and the company~

Her grin returned and her eyes practically sparkled, though they were obviously hidden still as she looked over at sweetcheeks.

Apollymia flinched though as he caught another flaw in her logic, a hand going up to her damp hair to fluff it as she looked away. She owed him an explanation at least and shrugged before deciding to at least let him know the reason why. "S'aaaa... different. When I do it its fine, but if you were to do it it'd... You aren't wrong with my likes and dislikes, the offer was rather generous of you sweetcheeks and I wish I could take you up on it~"

He seemed to be taking it well and she gave him a grin, making sure to show her appreciation for the offer. "I'd love to take ya up on it afterall~ It'd be fun I think to be the one fed sake for once, I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next